Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Jesus i wonder if City have a say in selling their 3 best players.

Earnshaw has failed in the Prem he is a Championship striker thats it, don't want him anywhere near VP.

Will have to wait and see.

Are the F.A Offices open tomorrow 1st Jan?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was more of an example as theres a few strikers in the lower divisions available

did anyone notice rohan vine against the scum if they were bored enough to watch the game?

i hear a premiership club has already had a bid accepted for him, could be us..

I'd be pretty pleased with Nugent I have to say.

He keeps on banging them in for Preston and thats exactly what we need.

Plus he's only 21.

Distin, Barton, Nugent, SWP, Stearman.

Unrealistic? Perhaps.

Attainable targets individually though.

If we could sign three of those, it would be a start, preferably Distin, Nugent and Stearman, as isn't Barton supposed to be going to the Barcodes?

Jesus i wonder if City have a say in selling their 3 best players.

they don't to an extent

distin won't sign a new contract, so a couple of million the chairman might jump at it

and barton has his release clause

i don't know who the 3rd one is you mean, if its richardds again we have no chance

is rowan vine shit then? hes scored more than nugent this season hasn't he

How are City financially ?

Pearce said a few days ago that they were alot better than they were two years ago and are no longer a selling club.. Sounds as though they wont be selling anyone unless someone comes in with a massive bid, ie Richards to Chelsea.

Chelsea are desperate for Richard's and want rid of SWP, its pretty obvious whats going to happen there then. Chelsea usually get what they want, even with Pearce coming out with the he going nowhere i'm amazing bollocks!

So if they get SWP and £10m for Richards, and then pay out £12m to SWP over four years, they aren't actually making that much money on the deal. I think they'd love SWP back, but I think he might be out their wage range.

I would think it might be a cash only deal, Pearce can then spend some of it on a CB to replace Distin.

It was reported 2 years ago that Man City had a debt of about 60 million pounds. After the sale of SWP, it should have been cut down to about 40 million, but they're probably still in debt. They couldn't possibly recover 40 million in 2 years. So, if they are offered good money for Barton, they'll probably offload him.

No Milner in that?

What about a right winger?

I also think of players with a few months left on their contracts Sidwell at Reading and Distin at Man City are worth a punt.

Also i don't think we would go for Upson, price to high and move from small heath too contraversial. Plus they'd ask stupid money for him because its us.