Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are on the look for cracking good young prospects, then there is a player called Nicky Maynard at Crewe. He has scored 7 goals so far and is seriously pacy with a good finish and I think he is only 17.

Maybe a good deal is to buy him then loan him back so he can continue to gain a good education at Crewe.

If we are on the look for cracking good young prospects, then there is a player called Nicky Maynard at Crewe. He has scored 7 goals so far and is seriously pacy with a good finish and I think he is only 17.

Maybe a good deal is to buy him then loan him back so he can continue to gain a good education at Crewe.

Actually sounds interesting. Haven't heard of the guy before but your description sounds good to me. And buying players from Crewe gives nice memories. :D

Actually sounds interesting. Haven't heard of the guy before but your description sounds good to me. And buying players from Crewe gives nice memories. :D

I have only seen his goals and finishes on highlights shows but I have heard him being mentioned on R5 a lot.

tribalfooball.com - October 07, 2006

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is chasing Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe.

The Mail on Sunday says Villa will table a £7 million bid for the England striker in January.

Defoe remains on the outer at Spurs, despite being involved in yesterday's 0-0 draw between England and Macedonia.

Guest VillaFan1

Linked with Defoe again :lol: I also was reading on the NewsNow Aston Villa Page that their was something about Trezeguet.

I dont see why we would need another striker as Luke is back in January :)

Geremi would be a good addition to the squad, i,d love to have Albes at villa he looked quality when i last watched him play.

I think Defoe could be an excellent signing, he is clearly unhappy at the Lane and I think that with MON's reputation for getting the best out of players he could fufill his undoubted potential and become a genuine 20 goal a season striker...

i dont think its unrealistic either trying to sign swp. relationships go a long way in football, and no doubt ian wright knows what a great manager and person MON is after working with him. cmon wrighty push your son in the direction of the midlands would ya!

i dont think its unrealistic either trying to sign swp. relationships go a long way in football, and no doubt ian wright knows what a great manager and person MON is after working with him. cmon wrighty push your son in the direction of the midlands would ya!

When did Ian Wright work with MON?

the world cup coverage on bbc 1 i think

the world cup coverage on bbc 1 i think

Ah, didn't know that. Thought I'd missed something and well, I sort of had. :) Thought you meant in football as palyer-manager or something like that, though. :P

not too keen on Defoe at all.... why sign another Milan Baros? he cant get into the Spurs squad - that has to tell you something?

yes because jol palys that loser mido instead. id take defoe i think he would be an excellent buy. but would he come?