Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None taken mate! Tbh i'm half way to pissing my pants with excitement. I don't have enough front to post something like this if I wasn't 100% sure. As I said, stand by!

Has your mate actually spoken to Defoe and asked him if he is signing for Villa?

Yep and yep.

It is sad that we are all so desperate for even a snippet of a link that we clamour for more info at the mere mention of somehting like this!

what you heard then Andy ? Who's this Mr Snippet and Mr Clamour ? :lol: :winkold:

Does seem odd though. Surely Spurs must be after someone else to replace him.

They bought them in the summer - stand up messrs Berbatov and Mido.

So why would they sell the striker who is younger and has scored more goals than both of them put together?

No, but you don't often have players going for talks and not making the press somewhere, signing or not.

There is no reason to doubt this but sceptically, there is no reason for it to be true.

I know exactly where you are coming from but I think this may be the way we do business now. Less fart, more shit. I certainly hope so.

:roll:

My nans dog got it wrong, he is now over in Lichfield with my uncle ex mayor (that bits true) and they saw Defoe playing football in the park with a Villa shirt on, he said he was gonna sign for Villa.

:crylaugh:

If Defoe signs for Villa i will eat my pants!

These stories that come out are always well funny.

Pay per view please Jez.

He is at Hoar Cross Hall which is between the villages of Kings Bromley and Yoxall near Lichfield. My mates already been at him for tickets..

Oooh - that is exciting.

I can see it happening to be honest. I think we will have to pay around 12M for him - but it will make the statement we all want

No, but you don't often have players going for talks and not making the press somewhere, signing or not.

There is no reason to doubt this but sceptically, there is no reason for it to be true.

I know exactly where you are coming from but I think this may be the way we do business now. Less fart, more shit. I certainly hope so.

So eloquently put!

I'm not doubting you or your mate, but we've seen so many stories like this over the years, only for nothing to happen.

Baggie Bill reads this site, wait for the Meaning Evil to come out tomorrow. Love this to be true but just cant see Spuds getting rid of a goalscorer.