Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent a few mins looking through Sky Sports website, with the squadlists and number of games played. This list of players all haven't played much (if at all) at there respective clubs (possibly some due to injury I don't know for sure). Most of them I'd love to see in a Villa shirt:

Spain:

Esquerro

Saviola

Cicinho

Beckham

Ronaldo

Cassano

Gabi

Maxi Rodriguez

Aldo Duscher

Juan Carlos Valeròn

Victor

Renato

Chevanton

Juanfran

Albert Celades

Carlos Marchena

Rubén Baraja

Hugo Viana

Alessio Tacchinardi

Italy:

Maxwell

Francesco Coco

Nicolas Burdisso

Esteban Cambiasso

Mariano Gonzalez

Alvaro Recoba

Julio Cruz

Claudio Serginho

Mirko Vucinic

Fabio Simplicio

Mario Santana

Giampaolo Pazzini

France:

Claudio Caçapa

Alou Diarra

Benoit Pedretti

Denilson

Camel Meriem

Marco Di Vaio

Germany:

Tim Borowski

Petri Pasanen

Martin Demichelis

Sebastian Deisler

Alexander Farnerud

Gerald Asamoah

Emile Mpenza

^^^^^

So quite a few players of a decent standard who might be looking for a move. Some of these might be a gamble, but some may be really worth a go.

Just spent a few mins looking through Sky Sports website, with the squadlists and number of games played. This list of players all haven't played much (if at all) at there respective clubs (possibly some due to injury I don't know for sure). Most of them I'd love to see in a Villa shirt:

Spain:

Esquerro

Saviola - O'Neill doesn't like him

Cicinho

Beckham

Ronaldo

Cassano

Gabi

Maxi Rodriguez

Aldo Duscher

Juan Carlos Valeròn

Victor -

Renato

Chevanton

Juanfran

Albert Celades

Carlos Marchena

Rubén Baraja

Hugo Viana - GOOD GOD!!! What the hells wrong with you!!!

Alessio Tacchinardi

Italy:

Maxwell

Francesco Coco

Nicolas Burdisso

Esteban Cambiasso

Mariano Gonzalez

Alvaro Recoba

Julio Cruz

Claudio Serginho

Mirko Vucinic

Fabio Simplicio

Mario Santana

Giampaolo Pazzini - yes please.

France:

Claudio Caçapa

Alou Diarra

Benoit Pedretti

Denilson

Camel Meriem

Marco Di Vaio

Germany:

Tim Borowski

Petri Pasanen

Martin Demichelis

Sebastian Deisler

Alexander Farnerud

Gerald Asamoah

Emile Mpenza

^^^^^

So quite a few players of a decent standard who might be looking for a move. Some of these might be a gamble, but some may be really worth a go.

Spain:

Esquerro

Saviola - O'Neill doesn't like him

Cicinho

Beckham

Ronaldo

Cassano

Gabi

Maxi Rodriguez

Aldo Duscher

Juan Carlos Valeròn

Victor -

Renato

Chevanton

Juanfran

Albert Celades

Carlos Marchena

Rubén Baraja

Hugo Viana - GOOD GOD!!! What the hells wrong with you!!!

Alessio Tacchinardi

Italy:

Maxwell

Francesco Coco

Nicolas Burdisso

Esteban Cambiasso

Mariano Gonzalez

Alvaro Recoba

Julio Cruz

Claudio Serginho

Mirko Vucinic

Fabio Simplicio

Mario Santana

Giampaolo Pazzini - yes please.

France:

Claudio Caçapa

Alou Diarra

Benoit Pedretti

Denilson

Camel Meriem

Marco Di Vaio

Germany:

Tim Borowski

Petri Pasanen

Martin Demichelis

Sebastian Deisler

Alexander Farnerud

Gerald Asamoah

Emile Mpenza

^^^^^

Viana might not have been much good at Newcastle, and probably wouldn't be much good at us, but he's young and there's always a chance he'll come good. Not that he'd be anything like my first choice though!

Jesus it does happen, i would never have thought ;)

Young happy with Watford

By Alex Livie - Created on 7 Dec 2006

Ashley Young has vowed to remain loyal to Watford, even if they tumble out of the Premiership at the end of the season.

Watford have found life tough back in the top flight and are rooted to the foot of the table after winning just one of their opening 15 games.

Young has been one of the few bright sparks for The Hornets and he has reportedly caught the eye of Arsenal and Aston Villa.

The 21-year-old is happy with life at Vicarage Road and has vowed to remain with the club even if they fail to avoid the drop.

"I have been at Watford since I was 10 and this is where I want to be," said Young. "Watford look to develop young players.

"People ask if I need to be at a different club to get into the England senior side, but I have managed to get into the Under 21s while playing for Watford.

"Would I have a problem staying here if we were in the Championship? No. If you have what we have here, you do not need to go anywhere."

It would appear Watford chief Adrian Boothroyd has already moved to assure Young that he has a bright future with the club.

"I was very satisfied with the outcome of my chat with the manager. He wants me to be here, and I want to be here.

"It's always good to see players come through the youth team and hold down a starting position in the first team, which is what I have done."

Clicky

Just seen that list that uncy_chris has drawn up, and very interesting it is too, imo. The name that caught my eye was that of the man who thought he'd put Beckham out of the 2002 World Cup before it started, the Argentinian Aldo Duscher. A good hard man patrolling in front of the defence, I don't think he'd be all that expensive either in terms of any transfer fee or his wages. I wouldn't say I "like" him, but he might be a good shout for Villa.

If Mascherano can't cut it in English football yet he keeps Duscher out the national side, what makes you think Duscher can cut it? I suppose he has played in Europe before but I'd see it as quite a gamble.

Whoever mentioned Reo Cocker give that man a hearty hand shake. Really rate the kid, captain at the Dons when he just out of nappies so is a natural leader. Like him.

Who does Podolski play for? Is it Bayern or a club we could lure him from?

we shudnt go for the major known player...... MON nows hu he wants i reckon.

As longs as we gt sum1 before the man.u game in the FA cup so we can GO THRU EASILY to the 4th round

CUMMMMMMM ON VILLAAAAA

txt spk rool violashun.

:winkold:

Mike