Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

The 2-2 defeat was the beginning of the end of MON. It caused no end of rumours of losing the dressing room, things not right at the club and put the focus solely on him. It all went downhill after that.

The 2-2 defeat was the beginning of the end of MON. It caused no end of rumours of losing the dressing room, things not right at the club and put the focus solely on him. It all went downhill after that.
Well if Stoke are the agents of Villa managers' downfall, then...

This must be the weakest team I have ever seen for Aston Villa! Well not that they lack that much ability, but the inexperience is glowing.

And Alex McLeish, my mood just falls apart when I see that idiot.

Delap v Lichaj throwdown!

Delap's throws are such a weapon because the ball comes in very shallow. The ball doesn't come up and then down again, it will just land on someone's head without the defender's being able to judge it or get position. Lichaj has a good distance (probably even further than Delap), but the technique is nowhere near. If he could work on it, it's something for the locker.

Delap v Lichaj throwdown!

Delap's throws are such a weapon because the ball comes in very shallow. The ball doesn't come up and then down again, it will just land on someone's head without the defender's being able to judge it or get position. Lichaj has a good distance (probably even further than Delap), but the technique is nowhere near. If he could work on it, it's something for the locker.

Worked against Chelsea.

where will Warnock be playing?

Left Wing?

Yeah. He was fantastic there against Liverpool. Helped Baker out countless times and seemed to be everywhere.

Stoke: Begovic, Huth, Jones,Wilson, Shawcross, Whitehead, Walters, Delap, Etherington, Shotton, Palacios. #AVFC

Blimey, have all the Stoke big names knocked off for the season already