Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Thoughts quickly turn to Monday now and we should be looking to pick up three points here which would probably see us safe but we all know how much we tend to struggle against Stoke. They're kicking off against Wolves in a few minutes.

We need to push on from a good point today but Mcleish needs to learn that sitting back on a one nil lead DOESN'T WORK.

Weimann in for Heskey please (even though Emile was alright today I thought), the rest can remain the same.

Probably 0-0.

I see none of the broadcasters have picked up what is sure to be a scintillating match of contrasting styles.

When you say contrasting styles do you mean 'Hoofball' that generally results in a goal contrasted with 'Hoofball' that generally results in giving possession to the opposition?

We need to push on from a good point today but Mcleish needs to learn that sitting back on a one nil lead DOESN'T WORK.

Weimann in for Heskey please (even though Emile was alright today I thought), the rest can remain the same.

I don't always agree with your posts Chappy (no offence, it's one of things that's great about football and indeed life) but that is spot on!

3-0 to Villa.. Weimann and Gabby to start upfront with Herd and Ireland in the middle, Bannan on the left and Carruthers on the right.. I think Carruthers would cause a lot of problems.

Probably 0-0.

I see none of the broadcasters have picked up what is sure to be a scintillating match of contrasting styles.

When you say contrasting styles do you mean 'Hoofball' that generally results in a goal contrasted with 'Hoofball' that generally results in giving possession to the opposition?

Our fluid Dutch system against Stoke's long ball tactics.