• Lichaj
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Garnder (for Heskey 58)
    • Weimann (for Herd 73)
    • Carruthers (for Bannan 86)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:d2c1726af3][mrow][mcol color=red:d2c1726af3]Liverpool[mcol]1-1[mcol color=#8c333c:d2c1726af3]Aston Villa

[row][col color=red:d2c1726af3][col][col color=#8c333c:d2c1726af3]Herd 10

[row][col color=red:d2c1726af3]Suarez 82[col][col color=#8c333c:d2c1726af3]

[/table]

We went there to get a point, but found ourselves ahead after 10 mins which is when McLeish should of got the team to attack not defend. Unfortunately the defensive game plan meant we were always going to concede which we did. We defended well for the majority of the game, although you can blame McLeish for the defensive park the bus plan you can't blame him for our team's inability to keep the ball. Should of had a penalty at the end as well.

I said before the game that I would be happy with a point, just a shame we couldnt hold on. But when you play so deep trying to defend a 1-0 lead you are always vulnerable to conceed eventually. We (I mean Mcleish) never seems to learn from our mistakes.... How many times have we done that this season?

Phew. Glad we hung on for the point but I'm convinced Liverpool were there for the taking today if we had pressed them a bit harder rather than the usual of sitting back trying to defend a lead.

We were often quite low on skill today but high on detemination so I'll give everyone 6/10.

Well done lads, and thanks to Fulham, Chelsea and the Baggies for damaging our bottom 6 rivals.

In fairness, we actually defended pretty well today. We had to, because we were constantly under pressure. We're so poor going forward and it's clear that the side is badly coached on that front. Today was doubtless what Alex McLeish strives for us to be like. Negative but resilient. Thing is it's diabolical, joyless to watch and not usually very effective. The man really has to go.

Collins MOTM, he was superb.

We went there to get a point, but found ourselves ahead after 10 mins which is when McLeish should of got the team to attack not defend. Unfortunately the defensive game plan meant we were always going to concede which we did. We defended well for the majority of the game, although you can blame McLeish for the defensive park the bus plan you can't blame him for our team's inability to keep the ball. Should of had a penalty at the end as well.

We conceeded only when the extra striker came on....maybe he should have stuck with his defensive formation?

As good a result as we have any right to expect under this manager, thanks to some solid defending and incredible luck. I think 1 more point will see us safe, considering Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan haven't managed to continue any kind of streak.

Collins MotM, immense at the back today.

At the end of the day, a point is more than I expected from today and we have to be happy with that. With some other teams around us losing we're baby-steps closer to safety now. However, we're a poor side and we were exceptionally lucky that Liverpool didn't score far more goals today. We can't rely on lady luck to keep us in the Premier League.

Only watched first half, we were good in spells.

A good point nonethelss, especially at a ground where a point was there for the taking.

Gutted that cheat managed to score past us.

Lpool are really dire and hopefully Kenny is there for a looooong time.

Bring on Stoke

UTV!

Decent show all things considered but woefully lacking in composure when distributing. Hutton the chief hoofer. Can't blame Mcleish he was saying the same thing, it wasn't his fault we were getting boxed in. Collins MOTM.

11/16 academy players remember. Decent point and things look better in our relegation battle.

The results went our way and given most had us losing today a draw is a nice result, feels like a loss though right now after leading for 82 minutes but it was clear we went there for a draw. Hopefully we line up at Stoke looking for a win as with Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn losing, a win on Monday could be all we need to put ourselves in a good position.

We have become Birmingham, disgusted with our approach to the game under this **** idiot.

Great point, a point closer to safety and hopefully protests at Villa Park to get rid of the man who is making watching our team a painful experience week in week out.

Â