Product Branding Advice

LockStockVilla

So am I working on a product branding/promotion type of project, and one of the tasks is to take a new healthy drink and come up with a good name to market it under. I know we have some very creative minds here in OT, so if you had any ideas to help me out with, it would be greatly appreciated.

The drink itself is a healthy/all-natural energy in a watermelon & blueberry flavor. Any ideas? Shoot!

So am I working on a product branding/promotion type of project, and one of the tasks is to take a new healthy drink and come up with a good name to market it under.
I dunno but I'll guess yes :)

I once thought about getting into advertising but short of going to university to study it I didn't really know how to go about getting a start in the industry. Any tips? I'm looking for a career change and struggling a little bit.

As for help with potential names, do you have any more information on the drink other than the flavour and that it's all natural?

I once thought about getting into advertising but short of going to university to study it I didn't really know how to go about getting a start in the industry. Any tips? I'm looking for a career change and struggling a little bit.

As for help with potential names, do you have any more information on the drink other than the flavour and that it's all natural?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo

Aside from doing something entrepreneurial in nature, I reckon it would be a bit difficult to get into advertising and that without a degree of some sorts. Lots of universities offer fairly interesting programs in subjects like brand management which I find quite interesting and I think if you can find the time/money to commit it is worth it, even if you pursue it on a part time basis.

As for the energy drink, the full details are:

Fantastic refreshing fruity taste

Made from real fruit

No added sugars or sweeteners

Made from blueberries & watermelon

A hint of fresh ginger and a shot of natural caffeine to give you the lift

Sparkling

It is meant to be more aimed towards women in the young adult to middle aged (18-35) range as well. Although that is meant to be flexible in some regards.

Â