Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I don't think Heskey is playing poorly. Not brilliant but not poorly. Bannan is having a good game, really snapping at their heels.

Was a fantastic finish by Herdy - really pleased for him. He needs to be closing those gaps in front of our box though.

I have a good feeling about this. I reckon we will collect ourselves a bit during the break and come out & try to retain the ball. Kuyt's miss is summing up Liverpool at the moment. Couldn't his a cow's arse with a banjo.

Let's hope we can arse a win or a point here.

If we actually believed a bit in ourselves we could score more, they really are there for the taking.

However, I fear we will have a famous McLeish team talk, attempt to sit back and defend, before conceding at least 3.

After all their multimillion pound signings Liverpool look as bad as they did last season when we faced them under Houllier. However what's different his time is that we actually gave it a go for a quarter of an hour and it's changed everything. Hopefully we will break the habit of a season now and actually not capitulate.