Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

That is a shocking miss by Kuyt.

He's got the type of face you'd usually see hanging off the side of a church.

He reminds me of the "hey you guys" dude in the goonies

I hope somebody breaks Suarez legs, can't stand the little word removed..

Surprised it hasn't happened yet.. There are so many defenders in the league that could make it look like an accident.

I thought the game would be over by now.

Still think we'll lose this and fairly comfortably, too. We tend to concede early on in halves so parity will be restored soon.

Glad some other games are going our way at the moment.

Jesus it's all very negative,

Grt performances by bannan and Ireland so far, good in possession and working extremely hard,

Happy with heskey and warnock so far,

Hutton is getting caught out of position all the time,,

Need to try pin them back somehow and give defence some relief and need to make a decision whether the defender is to stick or follow Suarez and were trying to do both at times and it's causing problems

We need to stop with the Given goal kicks, completely futile as the ball just comes straight back.

Been impressed with Bannan's coolness and composure, we need to get the ball down that side of the pitch more instead of lumping it to Heseky all the time.

Still that aside it's been a decent performance and a lovely goal. They really are shit aren't they? They will score in the 2nd half though but there is a 2nd in this for us with their dodgy keeper and defence.