Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

The funny thing is, if we had a manager with a bit of bottle and we had a go at them we could get something from this game. We all know what will happen though, I hate football.

Liverpool by 2 or 3

They are an elite team, gerrard is immense we can't compete. Carroll will score from a set piece and mcturdburglar will bemoan our defending. heskey will scuff a shot at goal in the 80th minute and he will say we got at them in the last ten mins and could have knicked a goal. word removed

This game will tell us wether we are going to stay up or not.

This game will tell us wether we are good enough to be in the Premier league.

Why ?

Because Liverpool are on a bad run.

Because Wigan beat them at Anfield.

Reiner will not be playing, so we have an advantage that Wigan did not have.

Considering all the above,if we come away with anything less than 3 points then we really dont deserve to be in the Premier league ?!

We can't expect to go there and win, not against an elite team I mean come on you'll be saying that Wigan can beat them as well, be serious.

A team in worse form than us, lost 6 of the last 7 (winning the league cup does tend to have that affect on the league form of teams it seems), but an elite team nevertheless.

We'll help them and Carroll regain some form with a 3-0 win to Plop and the aforementioned ex Newcastle man to get a couple and Downing to score the other to help his form out as well

I agree with what seems to be the general prediction...

Liverpool have lost 3 in a row, two of their star signings can't buy a goal...therefore, they will beat Villa comfortably with both players scoring for fun.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; 'Everyone breaks their record against the Villa', time to roll over and have our bellies rubbed...

No one is mentioning Suraz, is he out ? or does everyone think that he won't add to his goal tally as well ?

He's pushing the towels at our local Turkish baths so don't think he'll play.

Suarez however will get at least one, a goal i mean.

:winkold:

I actually think we'll go into this one with one eye on the monday stoke city game

Meaning an Easter massacre on the Merseyside tip

Is that your opinion of the day? I remember yesterday you said we should draw with Liverpool.