Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

It would be great if the 19th minute applause was done in every game.

Despite Liverpool being shit at home I can't see anything other than a defeat for us. Carroll to score.

Defeat, are we carrying on that nineteenth minute applause at every game or was it just a one-off for today?

It should be carried on until Stan is better however long it takes. It will show that we are thinking of him and with him all the way.

No reina for the game. brilliant

I agree but can't help thinking his replacement will just be a mere spectator during the match anyway!

Liverpool on a real poor run of form - guess that will change next week!

Another comfortable win for our opponents. AM to once again state we've got to be realistic and can't possibly come to Anfield and expect to win...yet that's exactly what our relegation rivals Wigan did last week.

We have no chance with our current manager.

After Torres scored his first goal in the league since September when he visited VP on Saturday I fully expect Carroll to score if he is also in a barren spell. Hey, even Dalglish would probably score if he played himself for 10 minutes.

I reckon liverpool won't bother replacing Reina, and will just play without a keeper.

9-0 to Liverpool. Carroll and Kuyt with a hattrick each. Spearing, Shelvy and the anfield cat with the others.

I predict 3-0 because we are better away than at home.But whatever the score is it will not be pretty to watch.

Yes we are significantly (by 1 point) better away than we are at home as some posters on VT keep reminding us. Obviously the players are scared of playing at home because of the negative vibes emanating from the fans.

:lol: