Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

well hopefully the players are a bit more upbeat than you lot ;)

that said i do fear a spanking at anfield, it's almost traditional for us! still though, to mindlessly cling on to some sort of positives...

hopefully a few of our kids will grow a bit more today and show what they have been producing for the ressies and the youth team before that together. it's a shit state of affairs that we are relying on them to do it, but no reason why they can't. if they can get us a point away at liverpool (regardless of their form) it's a big scalp and hopefully will give them more confidence to coem out of their shells a bit more. i'd love to see this...

given

lichaj baker collins warnock

herd

alby ireland gardner bannan/zog

gabby

4-1-4-1 instead if 4-2-3-1 (or 4-3-3 as mcleish calls it?) and go for it big style.

i doubt that will happen though, anyone got some insight into line ups yet?

well hopefully the players are a bit more upbeat than you lot ;)

that said i do fear a spanking at anfield, it's almost traditional for us! still though, to mindlessly cling on to some sort of positives...

hopefully a few of our kids will grow a bit more today and show what they have been producing for the ressies and the youth team before that together. it's a shit state of affairs that we are relying on them to do it, but no reason why they can't. if they can get us a point away at liverpool (regardless of their form) it's a big scalp and hopefully will give them more confidence to coem out of their shells a bit more. i'd love to see this...

given

lichaj baker collins warnock

herd

alby ireland gardner bannan/zog

gabby

4-1-4-1 instead if 4-2-3-1 (or 4-3-3 as mcleish calls it?) and go for it big style.

i doubt that will happen though, anyone got some insight into line ups yet?

Lichaj and Hutton start as fullbacks gabby and heskey up front.

4-4-2 then

interesting! so is lichaj on the left. herd holding on his own is ok i spose, be interesting to see if heskey is on his own up front and gabby wide, or vice versa and we play 5 across the middle?

So, Lichaj and Warnock out of position. Herd the only real protection for a back four with a very young centre half and the aforementioned right back at left back, a left footed central midfielder down the right and a left back down the left wing means no real natural width.

If we're going to win this, we're going to need to score about five.

Unlikely.