• Bannan
    • Herd
    • Gardner
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Albrighton (for Herd 70)
    • Heskey (for Weimann 82)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:1b569565fa][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:1b569565fa]Aston Villa[mcol]2-4[mcol color=blue:1b569565fa]Chelsea

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa][col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]Sturridge 9

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa][col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]Ivanovic 51

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa]Collins 77[col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa]Lichaj 80[col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa][col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]Ivanovic 51

[row][col color=#8c333c:1b569565fa][col][col color=blue:1b569565fa]Torres 90+2

[/table]

Another tactically inept, gutless performance, right up until the 75th minute or so when Lichaj and one or two others brought us right back into it.

However at that point, Chelsea proved what many of us have been saying for a long time - teams are beating us in 1st gear. Our losses by 1, 2 or 3 goals all flatter to deceive, since our performances could easily have got us a real thrashing in those games. The reality is we send opponents to sleep, and the same happened today until our comeback woke Chelsea up.

The referee did us no favours but Gabby still had a lot to do in that position, so let's not pretend we deserved to win or draw.

Lichaj MotM. The table is looking pretty terrifying atm.

Anger for 70 minutes, happy for 5, angry for a further 15 :lol:

I wish I could do my job as badly as McL and still be employed on £2 million a year.

Hope the people who employed him (Faulker and Randy) are glad they got someone with premier league experience.

We played for around 10 minutes out of the 90!

Had we got a point it would just paper over the chasms! We can say it's an inexperienced team but it's been the same all season!

Absolute joke and to cap it all Wigan, QPR and Bolton have all won today!

heskey on , concede 2 goals in the short time he is on, inspriational stuff there.

lets change the team around when some how they pity us enough to give us a draw.

no excuses for yet another poile of shit, we had 10 minutes in total against chelsea who really did not get out of first gear.

embarassing

There is a team in there, but you cannot help feeling that they are not as motivated as they should be, have no idea what the tactics are or how to play them. I reckon that if we played a 4 -2 -3 -1 and let these lot off the leash, we would win more games, be more entertaining and most importantly, play the type of football we do best.

We are in trouble and of that there is no doubt. We know for a fact that McLeish has no record of success in this situation, he really does need to go.

We know this team can attack (proven with the goals today) just McLeish has us playing too deep for the majority of the game to try and not concede, even then he still doesn't change anything after we go a goal down. For the rest of the games this season we need to just go out and attack, sure we will concede shit loads but we will score. We need to go for it much like the teams below and around us.

Were **** now with QPR, Wigan & Bolton all winning and us not even putting up a fight for 75 mins.... We no longer have a safe cussion, right in the thick of it now and have the harder fixtures not to mention an injury crisis, very young squad and a manager that specilises in religation.

AM OUT.... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think we did well given our circumstances.. We were playing some good passing football. Yes there was no cutting edge but we've been saying that all season it wasn't just a solitary issue in this game alone. I think the youth did themselves proud they didn't do anything wrong that's for sure. I'm not going to get on their backs.. At least they tried to fight back which is more than the side has done in most games this season.

I'm convinced we will get relegated looking at our fixtures and the fact McLeish record speaks for itself in terms of relegation..

he needs to go now but Lerner/Faulkner won't do it - I think they will only get rid once the penny drops and we are relegated.

Gutless performance bar those 5 minutes when our goals came.

Our next games are against Liverpool, Stoke, Man United and Sunderland. After that we face a relegation 6 pointer vs Bolton. We are in the shit and it's because of Alex McLeish and the idiots who hired him.

Thought the game told a lot, people can criticise the ref and talk about all the young players but people this was a shocking Chelsea team,

The majority of the academy products are either not ready or not good enough,

Lichaj had a good game, took his goal well and battled,

gardener was played out of position but ball retention was very poor,

Herd- really showed the job petrov does next to him positionally because he was constantly in the wrong place today

bannan isnt good enough, a lot of fans think hes the next big thing and the worse thing is he believes it also, although out of position he gave the ball away everytime he received it, tried way to many long balls and didnt look to link with herd/ireland enough, didnt play to the teams strenghts or shape, tried to many balls round the corner when wasnt on.... frustrated me all game,

Albrighton has found his forte as an impact sub i think,

Baker....average at best... no excuse for losing Ivanovic at numerous set pieces and cost the team today...a lot of improvement needed...

Wieman feeding off scraps...

And for the people who called for these players for ages and before have time were calling for the generation after them to come on get a grip yere as bad as mcleish....and grasping at straws,

poor performance all round but crowd were good i thought and touching moment for stan....

dog fight til end of season

Â