Weeekends football 31 March/1 April

andykeenan

Free free header for Adebayour

That's Rodgers and his zonal marking approach coming home to roost

Do like sigurdson though, quality

What Rodgers has done at Swansea is superb, one result doesn't mean everything very naive to think so.

No surprises they are losing it aerially, they don't have big tall defenders.. reason why they lost at Stoke too.

Think they're just having one of those random seasons lots of promoted teams do 1st year up

You know beat Man City then lose to Bolton and Norwich type scenario

When we change manager I hope we aim higher than Rodgers that's all I'm saying

I think when we change manager we Rodgers/Lambert are exactly the type of manager we should be looking for.

I don't get it at all

Pulis would have more credibility

I read Rodgers has recently signed a contract which will cost £4m to get him out of. Randy will not be looking there even if McLeish was being sacked.

Re Pulis, again, not top of my list BUT what he has done at Stoke is exceptional

Got them up and established them as a solid mid table PL club

Neither Rodgers or Lambert or Holloway or any other two bob manager can claim this yet

Listen if Rodgers and Lambert kick on next season then that may re-open the debate

But not just yet

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not a massive fan of his co-commentating, but he's an excellent pundit. The stuff he does on MNF is the best punditry/analysis on television

Cisse is a good signing but has Ba scored since he arrived? Seems to me he's just taking up all the positions where previously Ba would have been, bit of a waste having both of them.

unsurprisingly think theonly game both scoring is against Villa

Yes, an excellent pundit and bad co-commentator so far. I don't think he's sussed that they need different approaches; as a pundit people are deferring to you and you can hold forth like a bloke in the pub, but there's a lower threshold for rambling and emotionality when commentating.

Â