Stan Petrov

LondonLax

Great addition to the coaching team. Will Petrov be on the bench from now on?

Now, if only we could get Martin Laursen to join the coaching team as well...

Edited by Tayls

He has already had a massive impact and been a great influence on the younger lads ever since he came to the club. This is, for now, the perfect role for him. Lucky to have had him represent us as a player and now lucky to have him on the coaching side.

*Unpopular opinion alert*

Now that Stan has retired and looks to be in decent health, I think it is time to hang up the 19th minute applause. It was a great gesture at the beginning, but lately it feels more like a begrudgingly done chore than the genuine appreciation it was at the beginning.

*Puts on my fire suit.*

*Unpopular opinion alert*

Now that Stan has retired and looks to be in decent health, I think it is time to hang up the 19th minute applause. It was a great gesture at the beginning, but lately it feels more like a begrudgingly done chore than the genuine appreciation it was at the beginning.

*Puts on my fire suit.*

I don't think of it as a chore, but agreed in having no objection to stopping it

• 1 month later...

Just saw the interview with him from after U21 game. He looks really well and seems to be loving his new role.

Absolutely fantastic that we now have both Stan and Sid coaching the young lads. Two great role models.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Â