US Tour

Enda

Here is the link from the Villa website. Copy and paste the promo code on that page, then hit the link to the Philadelphia tickets. It will pull up a ticket in the Villa sections. I'm in section 132, most Villa fans are in 132/133 (basically tucked away in the corner).

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2728549,00.html

That link did not work for me. Anyone know what the promo code is? Also I just moved to NYC and I checked-out the NY Villans website. Does not seem to have been updated for quite some time. Anyone have updated information on the group?

Here is the link from the Villa website. Copy and paste the promo code on that page, then hit the link to the Philadelphia tickets. It will pull up a ticket in the Villa sections. I'm in section 132, most Villa fans are in 132/133 (basically tucked away in the corner).

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2728549,00.html

That link did not work for me. Anyone know what the promo code is? Also I just moved to NYC and I checked-out the NY Villans website. Does not seem to have been updated for quite some time. Anyone have updated information on the group?

Your best bet (if you have facebook) would be to join the Aston Villa AMerica group....lots of guys who can help you out with tickets for philly.

• 3 weeks later...
Chicago for me ...with a visit to the Three Floyds Brewery whilst there ...taxi!

While I certainly understand WHY you'd want to go, just know that the brewery is actually located in Munster, IN and is about a 45-60 minute drive from where the Fire play depending on traffic.

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up. I'm flying in from Houston Friday morning & actually going to hit FFF & stay in Munster that night (after any scheduled Villa events, of course). Moving to the Palmer House on Saturday ...just a Red line ride away from the Halsted Harp, which is the pub mentioned on the Facebook event page. The guys who set that up have done a great job. I'm going to take advantage of the coach to & from the match that they've been good enough to set up too.

Going to be a long weekend of fine ales, luxury, & the Villa. I'm sure I won't get a damn thing accomplished before then.

• 2 weeks later...
Chicago for me ...with a visit to the Three Floyds Brewery whilst there ...taxi!

While I certainly understand WHY you'd want to go, just know that the brewery is actually located in Munster, IN and is about a 45-60 minute drive from where the Fire play depending on traffic.

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up. I'm flying in from Houston Friday morning & actually going to hit FFF & stay in Munster that night (after any scheduled Villa events, of course). Moving to the Palmer House on Saturday ...just a Red line ride away from the Halsted Harp, which is the pub mentioned on the Facebook event page. The guys who set that up have done a great job. I'm going to take advantage of the coach to & from the match that they've been good enough to set up too.

Going to be a long weekend of fine ales, luxury, & the Villa. I'm sure I won't get a damn thing accomplished before then.

Look forward to meeting you and having a few pints Arizona!

• 2 weeks later...
Â