Speculation: Artem Dzyuba (FC Spartak Moscow)

GarethRDR

It has been ignored because it's not required. Leave the modding to the mods! We've already got a speculation blacklist to eek out/quantify the substance of rumours, we'll probably have a summer speculation thread (like we do every transfer window) in which we can all post unfounded speculation; the guidelines are fine as they are.

On the face of it, it doesn't blow you away but remember; most of his Spartak games aren't played up front. Some career stats for consideration...

[table]

[mrow]Team[mcol]Games (Starts)[mcol]Goals[mcol]Assists

[row]232k.pngSpartak Moscow[col]100 (62)[col]20[col]13

[row]3691k.pngTom Tomsk[col]35 (32)[col]14[col]7

[row]33397k.pngRussia U-19/U-21/B[col]8 (6)[col]4[col]0

[row]3448k.pngRussia[col]1 (1)[col]0[col]0

[/table]

Have been sent this as a direct message to me from a reader (Username: Hwoarang) who can't seem to be able to post on the forum;

I can not write a message on the forum because of the "Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."

About your message "Do we have a "SpartakMoscow-fan" on this forum to do a full scale analysis of this player?"

Please, take him in Aston Villa.Take him for free...He is very slow,He is lazy, often falls, always kick wide...

He is a very big but it's easy to knock him down.

Dzyuba a good man, but he bad player...Currently he is a weak striker.

P.s. Sorry for my english ;DD

He literally does sound like the Russian Emile Heskey crossed with Nicola Zigic, just not as good at 23 as Heskey was.

If we do get him here's hoping our world class training facilities turn him into a superstar.. I was gonna say like it did for Young, Barry and Milner but arguably they all had some talent before we transformed them into regular England Internationals and bait for the Worlds elite teams.

Aston Villa target Artem Dzyuba has admitted he is keen to test himself in the Barclays Premier League.

The 6ft 4in Spartak Moscow frontman is seen as the kind of imposing striker who can replace Emile Heskey in Alex McLeish’s side, but he can also play on the wing.

With just one international cap, gaining a work permit could be the biggest barrier to a move, but Dzyuba believes his appearances for the Russia B team and youth teams give him a chance of receiving permission to play in England.

The 23-year-old told Sovietsky Sport: ‘I’ve heard about the interest from Aston Villa, but there is nothing concrete.

‘I don’t deny that I want to play in England some day.

‘There is a chance to (gain a permit) as a young talent, which would be decided by the football association’s panel.

At the moment I’m a Spartak player and very happy.’

Dzyuba has scored eight goals in 34 league games for Spartak this season.

Daily Mail: Villa target Dzyub

Think this would be a poor signing, if a Spartak Moscow fan is saying please take him for free, he can't be that good.

Â