Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm getting very close to just not caring anymore. It seems that no matter how poor we are, McLeish will still be here. First time in ages that I didn't even try to watch a game last week vs. Arsenal.

I reckon we could probably get up to about fifteen pages of people doing their own witty skits on our piss poor manager's defeatist speech; by then, getting battered by Chelsea will be a welcome relief.

:lol:

Right lads, we're going to play the Dutch system against the elite team that is Chelsea. You're a good bunch of lads and it's not realistic to expect us to have a shot. If we make a mistake and score make sure all 11 men get behind the ball (under no circumstances try and score a second goal). Emile, I want another stormer from you lad!

Struggling to make the effort to go tomorrow, if there was high demand is stick my season tickets on viagogo, but is have to pay someone to take them off me. As for a prediction, 0-2 lampard and kalou to score. The energy fans feel before the game to disappear when the teams are read out and heskey starts.

Struggling to make the effort to go tomorrow, if there was high demand is stick my season tickets on viagogo, but is have to pay someone to take them off me. As for a prediction, 0-2 lampard and kalou to score. The energy fans feel before the game to disappear when the teams are read out and heskey starts.

looking forward to tomorrow, expect to see more than a handful (6 0r 7) of youngsters tomorrow due to growing injury concerns, wouldnt be surprised to see albrighton get bombed also...horrible last week needs time out

Youngsters is what a lot of the board have been asking for anyway.... im not sure on a couple of them but will be good to see them get there chance.... either way heres a couple of the excuses i expect if it goes bad...

- shouldnt of played them all together (no choice)

- played them out of position (alot of the players people are asking for play similar roles hard to fit them all in Herd,Bannan, Gardener etc

- chelsea are too strong for them (been shocking up til few games ago)

3-0 chelsea