Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

The ironic thing is he's already defeated an (this) elite team on their own pitch this season. I wonder wtf goes through this guy's head. If he tries emulates Saturday's performance, then he is a complete and utter fool...especially considering we're at home this time around. The Chelsea result, for any half decent manager would have been the perfect foundation to build on. Not for our brilliant manager though. Sigh.

Seeing as it's unrealistic for us to beat Chelsea we should be realistic and admit that our wonderful passing game as demonstrated by Holland will just get over powered by the might of Chelsea. We haven't played well against Chelsea for years - we've got no chance.

The team will be put out to draw and let a goal in early on with no changes and we'll lose by 3 or 4. Basically like everytime McLeish has used these tactics. Then the manager will blame the defenders for sloppy defending, despite them being under the cosh all game because of the team set up.

With the news that CNZ is 'injured' for a month - I expect to see Gabby pushed out wide and Heskey up front again..... therefore - we will not have a shot on goal all match and lose heavily.

We're going down..... last game of the season it will happen.

With what little resources we have left i'd go for:

Given,

Lichaj-Collins-Cuellar-Warnock

------Herd---Petrov-------------

Albrighton--Ireland--Gabby----

------------Weimann-------------

Gardner in for Petrov and attack from the off. Obviously we won't do that though.

If you take a look at what is now available in our squad even Fergie or 'The Special One' would struggle to get a few wins with our remaining games. The fact that we have AM at the helm fills me with absolute dread as to what is going to happen.

If McLeish plays Weimann from the start a player that isn't going to stifle Irelands creativity then we may have a chance.. We also need to drop Petrov. McLeish says games like this are practically "unwinnable" if that's the case then why aren't we taking risks? Where is the midfield of Johnson, Gardner, Herd, Bannan.. Johnson can play on the left, Bannan can play on the right.. I mean if it's such a lost cause just give the kids a run about and hey they may surprise many people.