• Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Herd 52)
    • Weimann (for Heskey 65)
    • Lichaj (for Hutton 72)

Who the hell voted Marc albrighton motm

The kids confidence is on the floor FFS. God knows what it must feel like to be in that dressing room being bollocked by that ginger prick, sat there knowing the real problem is him and his sidekicks pathetically inept management.

I disagree with this if honest. Marc always seems to stay on the pitch regardless of how shit he's playing. Had he been treated like CNZ I could understand.

We may have to face up to the fact that he's just not a great player.

Albrighton was awful but he must have had a rollocking at half time because he seemed to have a bit more determination about him in the 2nd but he still looked out of his depth. Ireland again was the best player on the pitch. and I got slated for comparing him to zidane people said he can't tackle but what a tackle on oxlade chamberline. we have been blessed with a great player but he's surrounded by chuff.

Cuelleur was good aswell.

Given poor. Agbonlahor was he on the pitch? heskey? arrrrgh!

The most average bunch of players I've ever seen playing together in claret and blue. Add to the fact we have a manager completely devoid of any redeeming qualities whatsoever and the result was to be expected. Ok, its very rare that Given makes a mistake like that and Arteta's goal was class but I still think the scoreline flatters us to be honest. Played off the pitch from start to finish and Heskey starting sums it all up.

Season ticket forms came in post today and were duly binned. Can't believe I've become so apathetic and downhearted about being a Villa fan but I'm sorry, no way am I paying 500 quid to sit through this kind of shite every.****.week.

Given - 3. His worst performance in a Villa shirt, should have stopped the 1st and 3rd goals. Went the wrong way for Artetas free kick which if you watch from behind would have been an easy save if he just stood still

Hutton - 6. Thought he did ok for the most part, one of his less shite performances (not good, mind you)

Collins - 4. Made some good stops but too many bone headed moments, almost kicked the TV when he made that run up field and gave it right too them leaving us wide open on the counter

Cuellar - 4. Love Carlos but he had a poor game

Warnock - 3. Please let this be his last season

Herd - 5. Worked hard, a few good tackles but the game mostly passed him by. Would have preferred for him to stay on as he was trying to offer the defense some protection

Stan - 3. Invisible

Ireland - 7. Let his head drop a few times which really angered me but he gave it a go and was the only one trying to make something happen. Can hardly blame him for being frustrated

Gabby - 4. Should be getting a run up top seeing as he has patiently waited all season and put in a shift on the wing

Albrighton - 4. Final ball was piss poor as it has been all season. Kept his head up and kept working to get into good positions but must improve if he's gonna make it at this level

Heskey - 0. **** you McLeish. He offered us absolutely nothing. When we managed to get the ball forward he either lost it or wasn't in the box (not that he is capable of scoring anyways)

McLeish is beyond being a joke at this point.

Randy - any respect or goodwill you have earned is quickly vanishing. Fix this steaming pile of dog shit before you become the next Hicks/Gillette or Venkys. If his remit was to do as much possible damage in the wake of MON leaving I don't think he could have done a better job, pathetic.

I got to the pub to watch it on a bad screen with no sound and realised Phil Dowd was refereeing and Heskey starting. There have to be better ways of spending a Saturday afternoon.

I'd say McLeish Out if I thought there was any chance of it happening.

What does Petrov bring to the team, really?

Leadership? No.

Intensity? No.

Creativity? No.

He was **** shit today. Let Gibbs glide past him for the first. **** disgraceful from a so called captain.

Can't wait for him, Heskey and McLeish to **** off.

We still aren't safe and other results haven't helped us.

'Le Tiss' on SP said we had only one shot on target and that we're gonna need more points.

If we lose against Bolton which i can see happening and with our run in, i really don't know where those points are coming from?

Next season's tickets could be offered as buy one and get one free.

Shocking, awful, gutless, spineless.

McLeish just doesn't seem to have a clue and it is only a matter of time before we find ourselves in a real mess under his leadership, whether that be this season or next. I am still looking downwards rather than up and with games v Chelsea and Liverpool to come I am really fearing the worst at this point.

The other teams below us WILL rally at some point. Do we have the fight to rally also? I'm not sure, and that is what concerns me.

3-0 is not that bad of a result at the Emirates......

Hi Alex,

Glad to see you posting on here. Most of us are sick and tired of this defeatist attitude.

Do us all a favour and FUC K RIGHT OFF !!!!!

Not renewed yet and based on what is happening at the moment I very much doubt I will. Much as I love Villa I'm not sure I can subject myself and my son to this crap. McLeish is a joke as a manager and our owner is rapidly becoming just as much of a joke. All the hope back in 2006 has morphed into the biggest pile of crap out. Lerner is leading us towards disaster.

Just got home (I live in Hertfordshire, so not a long journey). Pathetic performance - the moment I knew that Heskey was playing, I knew that we would lose. It was so obvious that we should play Weimann, he was lively when he came on at what, 70 minutes? Too late. Same with Gardner. At least Alby looked like he was trying (although end product was bad) - Gabby didn't look that bothered (which pains me to say).

As an aside, this was my first trip to the Emirates. I know we only took 2k but they had 1 (one!) bar open. The crush at half time was ridiculous.

Anyway, one to forget, and not great timing when the season ticket packs for next year have just been sent out.

Â