• Bannan (for Herd 52)
    • Weimann (for Heskey 65)
    • Lichaj (for Hutton 72)

Given: 4 - Messed up for the first and the free kick at the end

Collins: 4 - Useless

Cuellar: 6 - Recovered from the mistake

Hutton: 5 - Inaffective

Warnock: 5 - Good goal line clearance but was torn a new one by Walcott

Heskey: 0 - Contributed absolutely nothing!

Petrov: 3 - Really poor

Herd: 3 - Equally poor

Albrighton: 4 - Useless as ever but at least tried

Gabby: 3 - Offered nothing at all

Ireland: 7 - Only player to emerge with any credit

Subs: Weimann 6 - too late to really do much but looked capable

Gardener 5 - Didn't get into the game at all

Lichaj - too late to be rated but did a stupid tackle to get booked!

Eck: 0 - Put Heskey in and whatever he said at half time didn't make any difference whatsover!

And the list of uninspiring games keeps adding up. I'm slowly becoming more and more apathetic to Villa begging from last season. Today i started reading tabloid news instead of paying attention to the match. The flame is slowly dying, and you McLeish are the C02.

absolutely pathetic. we weren't beaten by a great team, or battered, or demolished, we were swept away. arsenal just had to turn up to get them 3 points.

if it was me in charge, the team would be mostly the young players now. what's the point in losing with an 'experienced' team when you can lose with a bit of excitement from the younger lads who at least try to play.

I did not bother to watch a stream and I did not bother to even listen on the radio. My only surprise is we limited them to three goals. We are relegation fodder.

Could have gone to this game with 2 mates who don't support Villa saying they were up for watching it.

I wisely chose not to bother. £70 for a ticket and Emile Heskey in the team. He is so bad I genuinely believe many people on here could offer more!

Mcleish has to go. So does Lerner.

Who the hell voted Marc albrighton motm

The kids confidence is on the floor FFS. God knows what it must feel like to be in that dressing room being bollocked by that ginger prick, sat there knowing the real problem is him and his sidekicks pathetically inept management.

The body language of the players said it all - no belief and a major case of the CBFs. Even Ireland who ran everywhere didn't realise seem to make much effort to try and impose himself on the game.

Weimann looked dangerous when he came on. Why on earth we are persisting with Heskey when we could be blooding Weimann I'll never know.

Highlights?

Given made a great save, although he was poor.

Warnock made a brilliant clearance off the line, although he was poor.

Van Persie didn't score.

That's about all really.

Who the hell voted Marc albrighton motm

The kids confidence is on the floor FFS. God knows what it must feel like to be in that dressing room being bollocked by that ginger prick, sat there knowing the real problem is him and his sidekicks pathetically inept management.

Not sure about that to be honest. The kid seems to get a game every week regardless of how poor he is.

Â