• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Herd 52)
    • Weimann (for Heskey 65)
    • Lichaj (for Hutton 72)

The most worrying thing for me is that we could have written this thread before the game.

Agreed. Today I couldn't help thinking about the days when DOL was manager and the then Villa team capitulated to the Arse and DOL was quoted fawning all over them the next day.

It's hard to accept that football under AM can be as dire as the end days of DOL, but today I did :(

How some people's views change again once a fair result comes about...

Fickle springs to mind.

TBH im passed caring about the whole MCleish thing simply because Villa survived but not through their own skill but mainly because other teams are so inept.

I was out last night, the game was on. Did i watch it ? DID I ****

After 2 weeks off, for them to put so little effort into the game is a disgrace

As for them all **** off down the tunnel (Ireland given Albs excluded) without even acknowledging the away support, DISGRACE, suggests they couldn't wait to get out on the piss in London quickly enough

Alex Mcliesh :

'People expected us to come and win, but we need to get realistic'!!

Whilst I am aware fans would be daft to go to the Emirates 'EXPECTING' to win, this is the moment woodytom has had enough!!

For me that says he thinks its unrealistic for us to win against Arsenal, when it most certainly isnt.

Someone should send Randy a video of AM's comments after the game today. Even a fecking moron would sack him after that.

With those comments it is quite obvious that the team has lost the game before even stepping out onto the pitch!

How some people's views change again once a fair result comes about...

Fickle springs to mind.

TBH im passed caring about the whole MCleish thing simply because Villa survived but not through their own skill but mainly because other teams are so inept.

I was out last night, the game was on. Did i watch it ? DID I ****

Says 'cule4life' with his massive Barcelona avatar.

We're devoid of quality in all areas of the club at the minute. McLeish is a joke and the team should be performing better but I've come to face that we just haven't got good enough players anymore.

We aren't devoid in all areas but in particular we're really poor on the wings at the moment - we've got N'Zogbia who's having a turbulent relationship with McLeish and Albs who is under way too much pressure to perform, for a youngster.

That's the last pound i'll spend on villa this season. I echo all of what has been posted so far.

same for me. i went yesterday and the villa fans were fantastic. they never turned on "small feck" despite that dross we had to watch. get out of our club mcleish NO-ONE wants you here. your a absolute disgrace to villa managers. you have destroyed the club quicker than any other since the premier league was formed

lerner if any of you or team are reading this, I PROMISE you I am not going to another game under mcleish. we again did not have a SINGLE shot on target. we dont expect to win but we expect our team to attack and at least try to win the game. no more games for me until you get rid of this loser

absolute garbage appointment

I am confused ?!

It was the 91st minute,we were losing 3-0 and I sat there smiling and thinking to myself, I cant wait to see the reaction of the Arsenal players when The Chosen One makes a couple of "calculated substitutions " and we end up winning 3-4.

It worked last week ,but nothing happened this week ? so what is going on ? I cant figure it out at all.

One thing from yesterday....Gabby was poor but why on earth wasn't he put on the right at any stage to have a go at Gibbs? Twice in the first 15 mins Albrighton got down the right.

Really poor though yet again...this is as bad as O'Leary's final season.

Expected defeat , got a defeat. Utter capitulation no more no less and the thing the club is becomming good at

It has done nothing to change my opinion of the club, we are turning into a no mark club with Lerner and Mcleish here in order for us to progress and start to win things they both need to go

Absolute shocker. Again....

The sooner McTool is gone the better. This would give someone fresh the opportunity to come in and work with what we have got that is good.

Given is a great keeper and Guzan is not a bad understudy.

Hutton and Lichaj are decent RBs.

Cuellar is a very good CB IMO. Paired with one of Dunne or Baker/Clark, we have a decent central defence.

We need a new LB but we have known that for years.

Herd is a decent DCM but he is young and we should have bought a more experienced body in last summer as a priority.

We have enough in Gardner, Delph and Bannan to find a decent partner for a DCM. To me, Stan hasn't the legs and should be exited.

Ireland is proving a revelation and should be playing off the striker. Holman should provide decent cover here.

We only have two proper wide options and are exposed with injuries and loss of form. The likes of Swansea and Norwich can find decent back up without paying over the odds.

We have plenty of striker options with Bent, Gabby and Weiman coming through. Emile, of course, has to leave or be put down.

We have a decent squad with a couple of gaps that should have been filled last summer. There should be more than enough here for a decent manager to work with and get us in to the top half.

Â