Players on Villa talk...?!

VILLAFC2000

if I was a villa player I would definately look and post on the site.

do it undercover for a while say about 6 months then purposely play shite and come online and openly laugh at you all for paying money to watch me playlike a demented ferret

and if the villa wanted to terminate my contract I would say ''no problem I will just take the 30 grand a week that you have been paying me for the last few months and live happily for a good long time''

thats probably why I dont play football for a team...I'm shite and a bit of a word removed

Wow people still believe MM is ITK?

Yes mate, the odd snippet here and there turns out to be true. Got the Darren Bent thing spot and and the other titbit here and there.

He also said McLeish wouldn't be offered the manager's job.

Wow people still believe MM is ITK?

Yes mate, the odd snippet here and there turns out to be true. Got the Darren Bent thing spot and and the other titbit here and there.

He also said McLeish wouldn't be offered the manager's job.

See the underlined bits!!

Get's told stuff by PF, get's told what they want you to hear. Official Gossiper, he's not the only one

Agreed Bicks, perhaps adds his own little bits here and there. Was left out of the loop when Villa were to appoint Eck, hence the reason he said it wouldn't happen. Maybe?

Get's told stuff by PF, get's told what they want you to hear. Official Gossiper, he's not the only one

Agreed Bicks, perhaps adds his own little bits here and there. Was left out of the loop when Villa were to appoint Eck, hence the reason he said it wouldn't happen. Maybe?

I think they left them all out of the loop on that one, shows it was clear even to them that it was going to be unpopular. They never Officialgossip® unpopular stuff.

Well, Stan Collymore definitely looks at the site.

How do you know?

He always reacts to things said on here via his twitter account, especially when they're about him. He never actually quotes anyone, but it's fairly obvious.

Yes, I reckon there are a few that read but not post, especially younger given they are more likely to be fully aware of what's out there on the internet. Likes of Dunne/Collins, No chance but those that tweet plenty from the Villa players...if they are on the net for so long, then I imagine they get curious and look.

About a week ago I wanted to have a look at a Stoke forum for general viewing so I tweeted "anyone know the name of the main Stoke forum".....as well it isn't a normal (StokeTalk) and within a minute, I got a reply from a mate who's at Stoke and out on loan at league 1 (answer being outcake)....given how aware he was and that wasn't even an obvious name then I imagine there must be a few of our players that are similar.

Almost certainly they look, a few times before quitting anyway. It probably just takes one thread of personal abuse at them after a bad game that they quit, which is for the best. Who the hell wants to read negativity about themselves? besides playing football is their job, I doubt any of them want to stress about it in their free time as well.

Hey, you lot,I am Alex and I post on here and I also get a friend to read the other posts to me.You all should be ashamed of yourselves for getting this club in the shit it is in now,we would be challenging for a place in europe if it was'nt for you lot.

Oh and by the way if you are wondering why I am posting from Australia, its because sometimes I get lost going home from VP.

Â