Favourite Forums

ender4

Just interested in whether you have any other forum (non football related) that you read or post on?

what is your next favourite message board after Villatalk?

why?

The only other forum that i read and have posted on is moneysavingexpert.

It started with me reading advice about a specific financial matter, and then when i was having a kid i posted a couple of times to do with that, and then slowly got sucked it. It seems to differ a lot in the type of people who frequent it, compared to VT off-topic.

I'm signed up to several ones to do with various forms of music, film, books, etc. But I hardly ever read them, let alone post in them.

VT covers everything. :thumb:

:nod:

Sex, zebra touching, sending your family to prison, anger management, drinkng, relationship advice, luring in innocent internet dating users and general friendly abuse between posters...yep, covers everything i need under one roof.

A bit like an adults internet Toys'R'Us!

Sex, zebra touching, sending your family to prison, anger management, drinkng, relationship advice, luring in innocent internet dating users and general friendly abuse between posters...yep, covers everything i need under one roof.

:lol:

I blame you for it all, Wiggy!!!

I'm signed up to several ones to do with various forms of music, film, books, etc. But I hardly ever read them, let alone post in them.

Is that the strap line behind the new VT PR campaign

Isn't that Anne Summers?

:lol:

I blame you for it all, Wiggy!!!

I blame Joseph Kony and Lady GaGa!

Isn't that Anne Summers?

Ann Summers is like a market stall selling sex toy tat!!!! You wanna find somewhere with more 'quality', Eames.

Isn't that Anne Summers?

Ann Summers is like a market stall selling sex toy tat!!!! You wanna find somewhere with more 'quality', Eames.

link

gamespot, which is mixture between quite good and posters who are the irish kids who swear a lot when you play CoD online and turn pretty much every sensible gaming question into an arguement about why their 360 is the bestest

its interesting to talk football with people who arent villa fans too, especially liverpool fans during the suarez debacle

TSR (everything), Susi (FM/OT), Neomag (nerd stuff), LastFM (music), and here are the ones I regularly post on. Lurk IMDB alot but seldom post.

My foruming career began on the kind of infamous INTLCUP punx forums, wayyyyy back when. What a forum that was. Good times man, good times. I was a mod and then admin on a dothack forum once upon a time too, until those Atari bastards shut us down :angry: There was also a really great site called LastFF I was active on alot at one time, and it had another name before that I don't remember...I was active on Advent Children around the same time, which was a **** great FF forum, but kind of wet. LastFF was not. I also flirted with some *chans for a brief period, but saw the error of my ways before very long.

Used to post on gamefaqs a lot on the wrestling and uk boards (313) but then they went very crap and the uk board in particular just became a nasty place to visit and full of idiots.

I post on VT and rllmukforum.com, which sprung out of the old Edge magazine forums, and has evolved into a site about media, tech and literature with a large focus on video games.

I lurk on several, including Redditch (does that count as a forum?) Giant Bomb, Tested, Skyscraper City and ESB

I used to read /b/ a lot too. Now I just feel dirty if I go there. :lol:

The Student Room and this.

Ever post in the Villa thread? We don't have an awful lot of regular contributors...maybe 4 or 5 of us? And then theres Trst but he prefers to post about other things like what is the proportion of black supporters of Aston Villa to black supporters of Birmingham City in the Handsworth area :P

Â