Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

**** off McLeish.

Now, I think he's rubbish - but I think that's possibly a bit harsh - he only had one real choice to make, the rest of the team picks itself - Heskey, Bannan or move Gabby and start Weimann - I've a preference and it's not Heskey, but I think any of those choices are compromises.

The trick is to not fall out out with your only left sided player I guess.

**** off McLeish.

Now, I think he's rubbish - but I think that's possibly a bit harsh - he only had one real choice to make, the rest of the team picks itself - Heskey, Bannan or move Gabby and start Weimann - I've a preference and it's not Heskey, but I think any of those choices are compromises.

But why put Heskey there? He's useless enough as it is when he's played in his proper position. We've already shot ourselves in the foot. Weimann should definitely be starting as well.

**** off McLeish.

But why put Heskey there? He's useless enough as it is when he's played in his proper position. We've already shot ourselves in the foot. Weimann should definitely be starting as well.

I guess he's gone for experience - he's decided he wants to keep Gabby up front which is sensible enough, hasn't got a left sided midfield option unless he plays Bannan there - Bannan is poor out wide and much better through the middle -so I guess he's taken a guess at which option will do us least harm.

I think he's guessed wrong, but I can understand it.

When do you lot think Weimann will get on? I'm going for 86.

I don't think Heskey can play 86 minutes without an injury - I'm going for 24.

McLeish is hardly going to bring a striker on for a midfielder is he? I guess he might put Weimann on the wing, the stupid prick.

so we'll have heskey lumbering around at left back for most of the game until they score at least two then he'll bring Bannan or some such genius.

positionally he might offer something but we need people to close down quickly and he is sooooooo slow and rubbish and gives the ball away so easily, we'd be better of playing a second left back and done with it.

positionally he might offer something but we need people to close down quickly and he is sooooooo slow and rubbish and gives the ball away so easily, we'd be better of playing a second left back and done with it.

Enda Stevens? The squad doesn't have enough left sided players, we've got one recognised left back and a striker and a right winger that share games down the left wing - it's odd, the problem seems to upset people less than the solution.