Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

1 hour ago, Genie said:

These are complaints about FFP. City didn’t make the rules and would probably want them scrapped as much as Villa. 
It’s another topic entirely. 

They benefitted the most from it as they got in the richest owners in history before it was implemented which gave them a headstart on most clubs and then started inflating their income when FFP was instated to keep them on top. They operate on a different playing field, FFP or no FFP. It's just a technicality to them.

• Like 1

Pep claiming Grealish cost them 40 million because they've been making 60 million in transfer fees.

I would love to know where these so called 60 million are coming from. I can only see 34 million on transfermarkt

Edited by villalad21

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

An iconic shirt number. I give up 😂 now his crap that they can afford him 

When you spend 60 million you can afford 100 million 😂🙄

It makes sense that they can afford to spend £100m if they've sold £60m of players, surely?

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Pep claiming Grealish cost them 40 million because they've been making 60 million in transfer fees.

I would love to know where these so called 60 million are coming from. I can only see 34 million on transfermarkt

Yeah transfermarkt says £34.9m. They got a sell on fee for Sancho as well.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

These are complaints about FFP. City didn’t make the rules and would probably want them scrapped as much as Villa. 
It’s another topic entirely. 

they did, we both voted against it

said many times im not angry at man city or grealish, its the premier league and football thats ****, I've got no interest in the PL at all, i will spend next year acquiring villa games, nothing else

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

im loving those bailey, buendia and ings free transfers

transfermarkt for whatever reason arent reporting the purchase of sarmiento, they've also signed a Brazilian called kayky and another kid called kabore too, all straight out on loan

its not well reported, city sign 3 or 4 youngsters a year for around £20m, none of them break through

54 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I would love to know where these so called 60 million are coming from. I can only see 34 million on transfermarkt. 

I've seen City fans claim its alot of the Leroy Sane money. 

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

transfermarkt for whatever reason arent reporting the purchase of sarmiento, they've also signed a Brazilian called kayky and another kid called kabore too, all straight out on loan

its not well reported, city sign 3 or 4 youngsters a year for around £20m, none of them break through

But they loan them back to clubs they own themselves like Girona. So Girona pay City a loan fee for him and theyve effectively bought a player for themselves with a different club. 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sarmiento was a free

Anybody see Peps latest comments about Kane. They are interested but Spurs value him at 160 million. Unless Spurs are prepared to negotiate they cannot do a deal. So city cannot afford him at 160 so Spurs need to reduce their asking price.

The arrogance of him and the club is stunning.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Anybody see Peps latest comments about Kane. They are interested but Spurs value him at 160 million. Unless Spurs are prepared to negotiate they cannot do a deal. So city cannot afford him at 160 so Spurs need to reduce their asking price.

The arrogance of him and the club is stunning.

The whole club is from top to bottom (Fans, players,staff, etc) so yes they do expect all other teams to bow down and grovel to them.

As far as Pep goes I have always found him to be one of the most arrogant **** in the game.

Good manager no doubt but look at the **** teams he has had, don't have to be a world class coach to get the best out of them.

Like to see him take over a truly shit team and see how successful he is.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

His footballing IQ is through the roof and his brand of football is extremely demanding.

Bad players just wouldn't work.

Ferguson could work with anything because the man was extremely adaptable but Pep have a very specific style and philosophy.

Edited by villalad21

2 hours ago, Big Salad said:

The whole club is from top to bottom (Fans, players,staff, etc) so yes they do expect all other teams to bow down and grovel to them.

As far as Pep goes I have always found him to be one of the most arrogant **** in the game.

Good manager no doubt but look at the **** teams he has had, don't have to be a world class coach to get the best out of them.

Good manager but not a great manager, Fergie got players like O'Shea, Park, Brown and Nicky Butt to Champions League finals. Pep can cherry pick players and brought 1 youth player through in a decade

• Like 3

Â