Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Lets hope there is a man or an organisation out there big enough to take this scum cheat code club to task, they are bent as a nine bob note, no more dodgy handshakes and brown envelopes, get this scum club run fairly.

Just watch... They will sign whoever they want this window... THEN be given an X number of year transfer ban... which will probably be lifted halfway through for "good behaviour" or some bullshit reason

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Just watch... They will sign whoever they want this window... THEN be given an X number of year transfer ban... which will probably be lifted halfway through for "good behaviour" or some bullshit reason

yh something like that, they cannot be caught, only Chelsea have a chance, ManU if they find a manager. Every top league in Europe will end up like the Scottish prem, a couple of teams winning everything and the rest just making up the numbers. Hope it spurs NWSE on to make it their goal in like to smash the scum to prices. 

5 hours ago, ccfcman said:

Transfermarkt, pre Grealish has Pep at $1,620,473,999 or £1.163 billion gross spend as a manager across all clubs. (averaging £20m+)

He's a great coach who has brought through youth and clearly improves players but with that kind of wedge available, it becomes difficult not to succeed. He is of course not a one man band either but that is an eye watering sum.

At least we know football is in good hands with UEFA and FIFA at the helm. Grass roots etc.

The youth thing is one of them Henry Winter style myths. Except Foden who was last player he brought through, probably Pedro 12 years ago

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

If I could pick one club in the world to collapse and go out of existence it'd genuinely be them.

Hollow club. 

it used to be a good honest club. I hope we never get like that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

The youth thing is one of them Henry Winter style myths. Except Foden who was last player he brought through, probably Pedro 12 years ago

Its mainly because at barca he brought loads through, then they sold most of them... Bayern he did nothing I don't think (alaba for example you can say he made better as a young kid but he didn't bring him through) and then city its only been foden and zinchenko

City are spunking £20m+ every summer on 3 or 4 youngsters too and none of them are breaking through

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Hollow club. 

it used to be a good honest club. I hope we never get like that. 

That’s the thing.  If there’s one thing I’m not, it’s jealous.  That’s what their fans put the negativity they receive from other fans down to but I genuinely don’t want what they’ve got.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Its mainly because at barca he brought loads through, then they sold most of them... Bayern he did nothing I don't think (alaba for example you can say he made better as a young kid but he didn't bring him through) and then city its only been foden and zinchenko

City are spunking £20m+ every summer on 3 or 4 youngsters too and none of them are breaking through

Zinchenko had played at the Euros before City bought him 

• Like 2

Â