Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

1. You had the high attendances in 2003 because of the novelty of a new stadium.

2. Yeah and in spite of Stockport or Oldham or whoever being the local club of City fans, they hunt glory with a PL club.

3. I'm talking about away matches too. But I suppose City take a half a million to every away game don't they?

1)

2004/5 - 45,192

2005/6 - 42,856

2006/7 - 39,997

2007/8 - 42,077

So that's a big, Stuart Pearce shaped blip in the middle. Only one season where it's gone under 40k.

2) Yeah, because we've always been in the Premiership haven't we?

3) Fact is, most United games home and away are on TV because there's gloryhunter demand for it. You can't watch something that isn't there can you?

1. The fact is, when the going got tough, the loyal city fans deserted their team.

2. You've always been bigger than the likes of Rochdale and Oldham. If you support a bigger club than your local one, you're a glory hunter.

3. So there are no City away matches on TV? Obviously nonsense. There are and there are hardly any City fans in the pubs in Manchester, Withington, Fallowfield, Disbury etc. Try again.

A brand new account on a piss poor wind up. Ain't that cute.

**** off back to your own forum if you don't like it.

9/11 you are being a tool though to be fair.

He's not a Villa fan, mate. Been caught once and banned for winding up our forum and now he's moved on to yours.

Been going to Villa longer than you've been going to Citeh. Then again, it's not difficult to attend football matches pre-2008.

When he first came, he could only interview through a translator and couldn't put a sentence together. He's apparently taking English lessons and weaning himself off of translators.

The nuance between house and home seems to have eluded him today. :mrgreen:

He's got it all wrong, he should just speak Italian, but adopt an English accent. It works for Schteve McClaren when he works abroad.

Mancini : "He's 20 year olds, he's young, it's the first time that he...he went er...out of the.. his house :lol::crylaugh:

He was meant to say out the country :lol:

Hilarious.

Your Italian is better presumably?

Glad you found it funny but no my Italian isn't better because my job doesn't require me to speak Italian. ;)

Just to make you all aware that 9/11WasAnInsideJob is a user who is banned from Bluemoon. Just like here, he was on BM and representing himself as a City fan. He's also a Holocaust denier, and generally a troll. Not a nice guy to have around your forums guys.

That must have been one of the worst hattricks I have seen from Balotelli though. Through no fault of his own obviously.

Reminds me of almost a perfectly similar hat-trick I scored earlier in season. 2 penalties and a finish quite literally on the goal line. We gifted them goals really, extremely frustrating.

Â