Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Ugh. Apparently Balotelli had a disagreement with Mancini in the tunnel. The traveling fans saw it.

How Mancini manages this circus is beyond me.

I think we will be fortunate to take all 3 points from you at Eastlands, where we have been pathetic at times.

We are attrocious at home, and worse. We can't defend and we can't score goals. If we don't get beaten by at least three or four then there's something very wrong.

Ugh. Apparently Balotelli had a disagreement with Mancini in the tunnel. The traveling fans saw it.

I think we will be fortunate to take all 3 points from you at Eastlands, where we have been pathetic at times.

Your second.

Have you watched Villa play away this season?

Scratch that... have you watched Villa play this season?

City fans = glory hunters.

But they were shit for years and still mainitained a decent sized fan base. I seriously doubt they got their fans as a result of glory. But then again aren't all fan glory hunters? I don't watch Spurs in the hope we don't win any trophies (though we hardly ever do). I want glory, as do fans of all teams.

But they were shit for years and still mainitained a decent sized fan base. I seriously doubt they got their fans as a result of glory. But then again aren't all fan glory hunters? I don't watch Spurs in the hope we don't win any trophies (though we hardly ever do). I want glory, as do fans of all teams.

Of course all fans want glory, but glory-hunters follow a team because of the glory that team will enjoy.

The fact is that if you got to Manchester, the majority of fans there are United supporters who just follow their local club.

City fans didn't have the spine to follow clubs like Wigan, Bolton, Stockport etc. so they hunt glory with Citeh.

It's easy to pull in big crowds when there are just two clubs in your area too. There are 4 in the West Midlands and 10 in London.

Oh yeah, and in the FA Cup match v Stoke last year they got 28,000. So much for their massive, loyal following.

2007 - 39,997

2008 - 42,126 (when the money came in)

2009 - 42,899

2010 - 45,513 (when they were competing for CL)

This is proof that they are glory hunters.

City fans think that City are one of the great English clubs. Why do City have 3 stars above their crest? They are nobodies.

Have you ever seen City win the European Cup?

Wow, an increase of 5,000. That's great proof.

We put 30,000 a match in the seats when we were in Division 3 before any money!

Well said, mate.

Â