Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

To add to my comment about Balotelli being a dickhead earlier.

Balotelli: 'I don't know who Wilshere is' December 21, 2010

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli claimed he does not know who Jack Wilshere is when picking up the Tuttosport Golden Boy trophy on Tuesday.

Balotelli, who has barely played for City due to injury after joining the Eastlands club from Inter Milan in the summer, beat off competition from Wilshere to win the award, which recognises the best player under the age of 21.

"I am delighted to receive this award,'' said Balotelli to Tuttosport. "Who should have won this award but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and a year ago fourth. It was finally my turn.

"I don't know who Wilshere is but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him.

"Perhaps I can show him (Wilshere) the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it!

"My aim is that this prize will, in the near future, transform itself into the Golden Ball Award. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that.

"All I ask for is two things: to win the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive league titles, and to clinch the Europa League - a trophy that I have not yet won, and a competition where we are considered favourites."

Dickhead

To add to my comment about Balotelli being a dickhead earlier.

Balotelli: 'I don't know who Wilshere is' December 21, 2010

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli claimed he does not know who Jack Wilshere is when picking up the Tuttosport Golden Boy trophy on Tuesday.

Balotelli, who has barely played for City due to injury after joining the Eastlands club from Inter Milan in the summer, beat off competition from Wilshere to win the award, which recognises the best player under the age of 21.

"I am delighted to receive this award,'' said Balotelli to Tuttosport. "Who should have won this award but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and a year ago fourth. It was finally my turn.

"I don't know who Wilshere is but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him.

"Perhaps I can show him (Wilshere) the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it!

"My aim is that this prize will, in the near future, transform itself into the Golden Ball Award. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that.

"All I ask for is two things: to win the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive league titles, and to clinch the Europa League - a trophy that I have not yet won, and a competition where we are considered favourites."

Dickhead

What an absolute word removed.

I think we will be fortunate to take all 3 points from you at Eastlands, where we have been pathetic at times.

Have you seen us play this year? We will be lucky to get nil up there.

Ugh. Apparently Balotelli had a disagreement with Mancini in the tunnel. The traveling fans saw it.

How Mancini manages this circus is beyond me.

What I don't understand is why he signed him in the first place, didn't he think he had enough on his hands as it was? I don't doubt the boys talent but he is a **** mentalist and not worth the trouble.

I think we will be fortunate to take all 3 points from you at Eastlands, where we have been pathetic at times.

Trust me when I say this, you won't.

Â