Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Is there any reason his daughters (Tevez's) could not live in the UK?

Has he got a wife?

Whats the situation?

Heard Rodney Marsh today trying to sell his book...he wanted to sound edgy and used phrases like 'ive hurt alot of people in my life, but i wont say sorry..'

stupid word removed.

He is separated from his wife. She lives in Argentina and refuses to go to the UK, though reportedly she would consider moving to Spain as it's warm and Spanish-speaking.

We will miss Tevez's passion. However even if he doesn't play another match for us again, with City's money, his replacement is not far off. Torres or Dzeko it is, then.

And you wonder why people call City fans arrogant tossers. :bang:

Is it really arrogant to assume we'll sign another striker?

Tevez is a loss for us that can only be measured by our future performances.

I would prefer Dzeko although Torres is proven Prem class, but his form and fitness have dipped. Not a bad dilemma to have, though.

Is there any reason his daughters (Tevez's) could not live in the UK?

Has he got a wife?

Whats the situation?

Heard Rodney Marsh today trying to sell his book...he wanted to sound edgy and used phrases like 'ive hurt alot of people in my life, but i wont say sorry..'

stupid word removed.

He is separated from his wife. She lives in Argentina and refuses to go to the UK, though reportedly she would consider moving to Spain as it's warm and Spanish-speaking.

We will miss Tevez's passion. However even if he doesn't play another match for us again, with City's money, his replacement is not far off. Torres or Dzeko it is, then.

And you wonder why people call City fans arrogant tossers. :bang:

Is it really arrogant to assume we'll sign another striker?

Tevez is a loss for us that can only be measured by our future performances.

I would prefer Dzeko although Torres is proven Prem class, but his form and fitness have dipped. Not a bad dilemma to have, though.

why would Torres leave liverpool to go to yous scumbags,you's are **** up every player thats signs for you's,and they can't wait to leave you're little small time club as quick as they can.**** low life Mancs.

It's arrogant to think that Torres would leave a big club like Liverpool at the drop at the hat for your.. ahem.. club.

Is it? Unless they get some serious investment from their new owners and either get a new manager in or Hodgson turns it round, they wont be playing CL football for years to come, let alone be title contenders.

If Torres wants to win trophies, he'll be looking for a move elsehwere. He won't join RM, Liverpool will not sell to Utd so it just really leaves Barca, Chelsea or City. (I can't see him wanting a move to Italy). And, due to the fact that they'll need to replace their most important player, will mean they will be offering ridiculous money. I can see them be prepared to pay more for Torres than what RM paid for Ronaldo.

i could see torres in an milan shirt..

i think they'd go close in the CL with Torres and a new left back.

I don't think they'd find a space for him.

Between Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Pato I think they have the striker position more or less sorted. Zambrotta seems to be doing just fine at left-back at the moment as well.

I'd say that starting to phase out the aging centre of their midfield is more important for them at the moment.

Liverpool owners are poor. In the US, baseball contracts are just salaries, there is no such thing as transfer fees. Every baseball player, when their contract is up, leaves on what football fans think of as a Bosman.

Those big salaries are supported by Boston Red Sox ticket prices, the highest in the Major Leagues. They will not be spending money like our owner.

It's arrogant to think that Torres would leave a big club like Liverpool at the drop at the hat for your.. ahem.. club.

Is it? Unless they get some serious investment from their new owners and either get a new manager in or Hodgson turns it round, they wont be playing CL football for years to come, let alone be title contenders.

If Torres wants to win trophies, he'll be looking for a move elsehwere. He won't join RM, Liverpool will not sell to Utd so it just really leaves Barca, Chelsea or City. (I can't see him wanting a move to Italy). And, due to the fact that they'll need to replace their most important player, will mean they will be offering ridiculous money. I can see them be prepared to pay more for Torres than what RM paid for Ronaldo.

It doesn't always come down to money. Torres has always come across as loyal to Liverpool so I doubt that he'd move to another Premier League team and especially not Manchester City.

It doesn't always come down to money. Torres has always come across as loyal to Liverpool so I doubt that he'd move to another Premier League team and especially not Manchester City.

Im not sure about that, the kind of money they would throw at him would be hard to turn down, however rich you are. Also in terms of ambition (however it pains me to say it) is there a better club to be at?

That move would also be the least offensive option to the scousers if he were to stay in this division.

A good bet if you are a gambling man IMO!

he got released by barca in the summer and then took 5 months to get a contract? initial thought is that clubs were hardly banging down the door to sign him or that he wanted too much money, either way im not convinced he's this massive signing

hype because he's come from barca IMO

Dos Santos? I'd actually happily take a punt on him if he was cheap enough. Admittedly, that's only on the basis of the one game I've seen him play in 'ze flesh', but he did absolutely tear apart Fiorentina pre-season.

Bastard. :x

Dos Santos? I'd actually happily take a punt on him if he was cheap enough. Admittedly, that's only on the basis of the one game I've seen him play in 'ze flesh', but he did absolutely tear apart Fiorentina pre-season.

Bastard. :x

And how about Assulin?

Assulin had a "34million buyout" clause last year but he could barely get a kick at Barca even when they played reserves in meaningless games he was hardly chosen.

He has played a few games for Israel

Assulin looks like a fair chance. We're not expecting him to be a superstar, but he's free so why not.

He had injury problems which hampered his career at Barca. When he recovered, it became apparent he wouldn't ever have a chance of breaking into Barca's first team.

Â