Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Is there any reason his daughters (Tevez's) could not live in the UK?

Has he got a wife?

Whats the situation?

Heard Rodney Marsh today trying to sell his book...he wanted to sound edgy and used phrases like 'ive hurt alot of people in my life, but i wont say sorry..'

stupid word removed.

Breaking news - Man City have made a £150 million bid for Barcelona star Lionel Messi. Barcelona issued an immediate response and had this to say:

Lol **** off

More to follow

:lol:

Spanish law dictates that you have to have a buyout clause in your contract. City could just offer Barcelona that and they would have to accept the bid. It's only €250m. :lol:

One would assume (hope) that in this situation that Lionel himself would then say:

"lol **** off".

Tevez is an oddball. He's so committed on the pitch, often compared to a terrier when chasing down a ball. Yet he's threatening and clearly ready to quit football altogether. If he does retire midway through a contract worth £286k p/w then you have to admire him putting family before money. Maybe money in football has become so disproportionate that he feels he's losing touch with what's important?

Has he got a wife?

Whats the situation?

Heard Rodney Marsh today trying to sell his book...he wanted to sound edgy and used phrases like 'ive hurt alot of people in my life, but i wont say sorry..'

stupid word removed.

He is separated from his wife. She lives in Argentina and refuses to go to the UK, though reportedly she would consider moving to Spain as it's warm and Spanish-speaking.

We will miss Tevez's passion. However even if he doesn't play another match for us again, with City's money, his replacement is not far off. Torres or Dzeko it is, then.

Has he got a wife?

Whats the situation?

stupid word removed.

He is separated from his wife. She lives in Argentina and refuses to go to the UK, though reportedly she would consider moving to Spain as it's warm and Spanish-speaking.

We will miss Tevez's passion. However even if he doesn't play another match for us again, with City's money, his replacement is not far off. Torres or Dzeko it is, then.

And you wonder why people call City fans arrogant tossers. :bang:

Â