Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

What's going on there? He's their most important player

I just dont think he is very happy in England. His wife and kids still live in Argentina and he obviously wants to spend more time with them.

Whilst i think Tevez is leaving because of his wife and kids i also think its not all rosy at City (as usual)..the commentators on MOTD got it bang on.

Tevez got subbed in his last game, started mouthing off to mancini about it as soon as he came off (commentators and pundits were stunned by it and said there isnt any room for that as its a team game - rightly so)

Today - Balotelli gets subbed after he pulled a tantrum (got a yellow card for it as he refused to goto the ref when he called him twice) Balotelli looked to Mancini and you could clearly tell he was pissed off (his attitude stinks to say the least) oh and once he got subbed he walked straight off into the tunnel! didn't even stay on the bench!

I also think Mancini will be off (he'll probably get another job offer first) there are way to many egos in that dressing room for him to handle and its causing all sorts of problem. Oh and if Tevez does go to R. Madrid i expect it'll be a swap for Benzema imo.

He has been talking about it all season though, hasnt he? Dunno whether it's just the places I check (and its mostly Football Weekly tbh) but Tevez not being happy is well documented. Or at least I thought it was.

He has been talking about it all season though, hasnt he? Dunno whether it's just the places I check (and its mostly Football Weekly tbh) but Tevez not being happy is well documented. Or at least I thought it was.

It was always coming, the fans knew the day would come when he was going to leave..

funny thing is he contradicts himself on the City OS with a video saying he will stay etc..he is happy at Manc etc..just a week ago too.

Aye I thought it was quite well documented too. Some of his actions this season haven't been the kind of thing a bloke who is happy does. Whether it's just unhappy at Citeh, unhappy in England or unhappy with football isn't that clear though.

He spoke fairly recently (this year at least I think) about retiring from international football and theres some suggestion he's considering quitting the game full stop rumbling round now.

He's clearly not happy at Citeh as this, and other displays have shown - earlier in the season there was that odd celebration where he ran into the dugout straight past Mancini and co to one of the subs and celebrated with him whilst also seemingly making a point about something or other.

And theres long been quotes from him not liking his family being away from him.

It's a weird one. I suppose the obvious answer is for him to go back to Argentina and hope one of their super clubs picks him up. But to do that he needs Citeh to let him and, lets face it, in his time there he's been their best player not only for ability, but for delivering on his ability and doing it consistantly. He had some absurd record a few games back, knocking on for a goal a game.

Shame about Tevez.

Is he going to play in a shit Argentinian league from now on then? And what club could afford him?

Barry looks to be playing quite well for City from what I've seen of him. His form seems to be very up and down at City whereas he was nearly always in good form whilst at Villa.

On one had, very sad to lose Carlos. On the other, this was inevitable with all the talk of leaving. He told us several times he was thinking of quitting football.

He did it close enough to the January transfer window that we can buy another striker if he leaves.

God, this would be great if he left. I think they'd struggle, well you would to replace a guy like that. I can't think of anyone realistic they could get who could replace him.
I think he's called wayne, and he lives local.

God, this would be great if he left. I think they'd struggle, well you would to replace a guy like that. I can't think of anyone realistic they could get who could replace him.
I think he's called wayne, and he lives local.

He's just signed a new contract, they'd have to pay £70-80 million now. Can't see it. Man United would never sell to City I don't think (a key player that is)

Also don't think he would move there. I think he'd only go abroad.

Balotelli better than Tevez, no way. His attitude is a complete joke as well. He's talented but you have to have a professional head screwed on to get anywhere to the top in this game.

tevez's actions last week were worse than balotelli's today -he's meant to be the captain. re SuperMario, the kid is **** insane but absolutely brilliant and has the potential to far exceed tevez's ability imo plus theres a plethora of reasons for him to be an angry bastard, getting racially abused your entire life can't be much fun.

Tevez's actions rarely, if ever run out onto the pitch while he's playing and also probably not in training either.

Tevez just works his absolute socks off, even despite the fact it's pretty documented he misses his family in Argentina and of course has the quality as well.

Sure, Balotelli has potential to be one of the best in the world but unfortunately he doesn't have the brains, professionalism or desire in my opinion to take him that way. Luke Moore was always a far more talented player than Gabby and you can see how that ended up. I'm not saying Balotelli will do that but I just don't think he'll ever fulfil what he could of. Even the likes of Ronaldo who you think are words removed still have the mentality of being one of the hardest working trainers, constantly staying after practise and working on their game in order to be the best.

To me, Balotelli just seems to be happy with his talent and happy to have natural talent but I don't think will ever maximize it.

Â