Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

I would have felt sorry for him but for his cocky attitude and pathetic comments.

One of them something like "You can understand the small clubs being upset when they lose their best players to big clubs" ( ? ) in regards to Barry going to them.

So

"You can understand Hughes being upset knowing City have actually gone in and got a manager with some talent, instead of a shit stirring stupid annoying boring tit"

That was in regard to Lescott leaving Everton to join City. Said nothing of the sort when Barry left us. Totally agree with the consensus of the post though, he got all billy-big-balls when he'd acheived nothing in his managerial career. Tosser.

Sorry yes you are correct, still stand though and he is a tit.

I'm not concerned at all by them bringing in a new manager. Circus is right. Not long before they go the way of Notts County and go absolutely 100% tits up.

I can't **** wait

i agree.and cant wait either.i'll piss myself i must say..

City will eventually get it right with all that money. They will just sack managers and spend money until they eventually win the league. It's sad but inevitable.

Internazionale had the same philosophy in Italy. It took them about 15 years and needed the traditional big two clubs to get punished for "influencing" referees before it happened. Newcastle spent more money than anybody for a period of time in the 1990's. They won **** all and were relegated within a decade.

You definitely need money to be successful, but money doesnt guarantee success.

Anybody got SSN on?

They have just relayed a rumour that Kolo Toure was told by the Manchester City board that Hughes had been sacked, and was informed to tell the rest of the players the news. This was during the game. If true, how **** shit is that?

Anybody got SSN on?

They have just relayed a rumour that Kolo Toure was told by the Manchester City board that Hughes had been sacked, and was informed to tell the rest of the players the news. This was during the game. If true, how **** shit is that?

I have and I just heard them say that, too.

If true, it is really appalling.

the way the have treated Hughes is bad imo..like i said already,im no big fan of his but fair i fair he didnt deserve that ..

Don't rate Hughes as a manager too highly though. He must have known it was coming from the summer really unless he got it right from the get go.

Â