Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Well lets hope city get banned and the resulting case from city puts an end to ffp for good.

Imagine if city did actually get a 1 year ban, they would absolutely destroy the league as they wouldn't have to worry about resting anyone. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up winning 35+ games out of the 38

Guessing the city players singing this won't go down to well.

"All the way to Kiev, To end up in defeat, Crying in the stands, And battered on the streets, Kompany injured Salah, Victims of it all, Sterling won the double, The Scousers won f*** all"

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Guessing the city players singing this won't go down to well.

"All the way to Kiev, To end up in defeat, Crying in the stands, And battered on the streets, Kompany injured Salah, Victims of it all, Sterling won the double, The Scousers won f*** all"

Loving it 😂

There's no precedent for a year ban from the CL is there?

i can't imagine city flaunting the rules worse than psg

and our FA would go **** tits over it if our league winning representative wasn't allowed to play, some of the city prize money makes its way back to them after all

disappointed mic09 (South Park avatar too!) didn't go with a good lawyer 2+2 = chewbacca ;)

Edited by villa4europe

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

and our FA would go **** tits over it if our league winning representative wasn't allowed to play, some of the city prize money makes its way back to them after all

disappointed mic09 (South Park avatar too!) didn't go with a good lawyer 2+2 = chewbacca ;)

Galatasaray got a ban for brraching FFP

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I can edit the post of you want 😂

First ever treble winner in domestic (mens :ph34r:) football. 

Great achievement. 

The domestic double was only done 5 times in the first 100 years of English league football. Been done 7 further times in the last 25 years (including a treble). I think it shows its getting easier as the top clubs get richer and further away from the rest of the pack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

It's definitely easier to buy trophies than win them. 

1billion is well spent 

Yet Bolton might go out of business.

Fair 👍

Edited by Dick
  • Like 1

Incredible team. Any mistake opposition make is penalised. 

David Silva has to be one of the premier leagues greatest ever players? 

No doubt they’ll look to improve even further. Sane could be one position they look at, whilst he is an incredible he seems to lack that cutting edge to be the very best.

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

No doubt they’ll look to improve even further. Sane could be one position they look at, whilst he is an incredible he seems to lack that cutting edge to be the very best.

To think it wasn't long ago people put him ahead of Sterling. They should ship him off to Bayern. 

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

To think it wasn't long ago people put him ahead of Sterling. They should ship him off to Bayern. 

I was probably one of them. Sterling has stepped up so much, constantly working on his game  and showing maturity. 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Great achievement. 

The domestic double was only done 5 times in the first 100 years of English league football. Been done 7 further times in the last 25 years (including a treble). I think it shows its getting easier as the top clubs get richer and further away from the rest of the pack. 

Ha, and here the is the thing, hardly anyone gives a **** about womens football and it is absolutely **** shit, not even Conference standard. BBC's agenda is absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Of course Manchester United would have done the domestic treble in 1994 until......... 

Didn't Paul Ince say something like "When we beat Villa it'll be the first part of the treble"? Or is that a bit of an urban legend?

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Great achievement. 

Not really that much of an achievement considering money spent. Didnt even challenge champions league

Man Utd and Liverpool spent buttons and fluff last summer 🙄

We should just knock man city on the head, cheating with their Arab money, and go back to its dominating thanks to their commercial power thanks to their global fan base 

• Like 1

Â