Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm loving every single minute of this total fraud getting exposed for the charlatan he is.

That pales into insignificance compared to watching the arrogant tit self combust in the process.

The likes of Henry Winter are already back tracking and saying that English football would be a stern test.

Pep's had that much smoke blown up his ass every time he coughs he sends signals.

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Has he done an interview yet?

Short one I saw on Sky was something along the lines of "We didn't create many chances, they scored first and when they got their second it was hard for my players."

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

How cringeworthy

Winter is an absolute elitist ponce with his head firmly stuck up his arse. 

Yeah right Henry,  "we need him talking to our young English players at St. Georges Park." - How's that going John Stones?

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

That pales into insignificance compared to watching the arrogant tit self combust in the process.

The likes of Henry Winter are already back tracking and saying that English football would be a stern test.

Pep's had that much smoke blown up his ass every time he coughs he sends signals.

Winter didn't tweet about the game at all. :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't see them finishing higher than 6th, which is surely a pretty damning indictment after spending, what, a quarter of a billion on the team?

A quarter of a billion on a squad that was already the best in the league.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't see them finishing higher than 6th, which is surely a pretty damning indictment after spending, what, a quarter of a billion on the team?

Doesn't matter does it? As long as the possession percentage is high then it's job done for Guardiola. No doubt they will spend another £200m on defenders. 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Thing is that Stones with the right coaching could be a useful player for the national team. His mistakes aren't being corrected by Pep - he's actually being encouraged to faf about with it at the back.

Couldn't agree more. Man City under Pep is probably the worst move he boy could have made. If only he was playing for a manager who was a no nonsense defender, like, errr, Koeman at Everton. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I look at Everton with envy, they are What and where we should be.

I remember when MON said we should aspire to be like Everton. There were lots of us (and i include myself in this) that thought he should have been aiming higher. Oh how times change :(

Â