Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

11 league goals conceded this season isn't it?

I think he'll be ok.

with players like Robben, Thiago, Alonso, Vidal in his midfield. Not going to be the same with players like Delph, Navas, Fernando and Sterling who lose the ball for fun

Bayern are always dodgy defensively in the later stages of the CL....4 goals conceded to Juve who don't score a huge amount in Seria A, Madrid ripped them apart on the counter in the semis in 2014 and Barca did the same last year.

• 1 month later...

Pellegrini went out to give a farewell speech after the game. Pretty much everybody walked out. He only got them a Premier League title, and their first ever CL semi final. Classless rocket polishers.

JYTBnTR.jpg

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

g12rtTF.jpg

Manchester City's stadium before Pellegrini's farewell speech today.   The guy won the league and got to the Champions League semi finals, City fans couldn't even be arsed to applaud him for three years they daren't dream of before the Arabs turned up with their oil money.  I'd feel pretty humiliated by that if I were Pellegrini.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, The_Rev said:

g12rtTF.jpg

Manchester City's stadium before Pellegrini's farewell speech today.   The guy won the league and got to the Champions League semi finals, City fans couldn't even be arsed to applaud him for three years they daren't dream of before the Arabs turned up with their oil money.  I'd feel pretty humiliated by that if I were Pellegrini.  

To be fair he completely underachieved and IMO was a terrible manager. With the resources he had he should have won a lot more. They might not even get top four this season FFS.

33 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They might not even get top four this season FFS.

They were second in the league when the club announced that Guardiola would be taking over next season, I suspect that might have something to do with it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They were second in the league when Bayern Munich announced that Guardiola would be taking over next season, I suspect that might have something to do with it.

Fixed

Â