Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Have to say Itennacho or however you spell it is looking some talent, I normally roll my eyes at the way some of these young talents get hyped up like mad but he looks like he has it to me.

Nigeria could have a great strikeforce for next world cup as Iwobi is starting to get minutes at Arsenal and he looks decent although think he could still actually play for England.

said it before but I dont trust Guardiola, he failed 2 drugs tests as a player and cleared on a technicality plus was rumours when he was at Barca about some doctors. Plus when in his peak he left Barca he had all clubs in Europe to choose and he went to Brescia

way too dodgy for me

• Like 1

To be honest, their deep-lying midfielders are a bit of a catastrophe. Toure is talented but only bothers to turn out occasionally, Fernandinho is consistent but hardly inspired for someone of his price tag, and Delph and Fernando are just not good enough for them. They also need to bring in two new central defenders and a striker. Attacking midfielders, goalkeeper and Aguero are all fine. 

I quite the idea that losing at home to Leicester was just Manchester City showing their legions of new glory hunting fans what being a Manchester City fan was like before the money. 

• Like 1

It's just the newbies isn't it, especially who buy the scarfs.

Man. City have always had very loyal support so I find it hard to criticise that side of the club. When they went down to league one in 98/99 think they had an average of 27k that season in a 30k ground.

More than we'll be getting in the championship I'd say.

• Like 2

Pellegrini has done an awful job considering the players and resources he has had at the club. They should walk the league most years. I can see why City are getting rid

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Pellegrini has done an awful job considering the players and resources he has had at the club. They should walk the league most years. I can see why City are getting rid

or maybe he is doing an awful job as he feels he is being shafted over by the club? I think if he wins 2 more trophies he becomes the most successful manager in Man City history

He has wasted money though. £80m or thereabouts on Mangala and Otamendi? He wasn't doing well enough before the Pep announcement

Their best players are generally the ones he inherited. 

Â