Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

there are a lot of overrated players there. only aguero who is one of the best in the world and silva do it for me, also like zabaletta but hes had an off season. hart for how much i hate him is a good strong keeper. not sure if pogba is the answer.

Is Pogba actually that good?

It's a genuine question as I've barely seen any Juventus / France games and so really haven't seen him play but I get the feeling that for the kind of transfer fees being banded about it seems like someone somewhere is over-inflating his worth.......

well with their financial issues with FFP he cant purchase the players that would fit his system. Ironically the player that would fit the Guardiola pressing system will leave on a free and that is Milner

Be funny to watch players like Nasri and especially Toure in such a system [emoji38]

Seriously.

If pep takes over I'll take that bet.

Money where your mouth is?

I'm struggling to understand how? Didn't think clubs could talk to players for another 3 or 4 weeks.

Are you really that naïve? Clubs can talk to players anytime they like and it happens with nearly every transfer.

Avfc forever is right, the player can't talk to the club, but if the agent of the player happens to bump in to a representative of the club whilst in the same restaurant...

There's pretty much nothing you can do to stop it, nothing auditable and seeing as milners agent will more than likely represent someone at Liverpool too it's going to be near impossible to prove the content of the conversation wasn't about someone else

I'm struggling to understand how? Didn't think clubs could talk to players for another 3 or 4 weeks.

Are you really that naïve? Clubs can talk to players anytime they like and it happens with nearly every transfer.

Thanks for the patronising question. Also, next time, please don't remove half of the post you're quoting, especially when it acknowledges something happens, if you're then going to accuse me of being naive and thinking that thing doesn't happen. 

UEFA have confirmed that Manchester City will not be subject to a net spending restriction this summer, provided they meet the terms of the settlement agreement the club signed last year after being found in breach of financial fair play regulations.

http://www.espnfc.com/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/2444370/manchester-city-get-financial-fair-play-boost-from-uefa

Seems like City will be busy then..

• 2 weeks later...

Toure's clearing in the woods of an agent now saying he will stay at City. Obviously no-one can afford his wages. Lucky City eh?

Â