Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

City signed Kompany before they'd been taken over by the Arabs. I think one of the reasons he gets s relatively easy ride is because he is one of the final "old" Man City players of the pre billionaire days. Ditto Joe Hart.

I would argue that Kompany is made to look bad because of the lack of protection from midfield

City signed Kompany before they'd been taken over by the Arabs. I think one of the reasons he gets s relatively easy ride is because he is one of the final "old" Man City players of the pre billionaire days. Ditto Joe Hart.

If you ask me Hart is in the team because they have a homegrown quota to meet.

Do city have to have at least one english player on the field each match?

• 2 weeks later...

Spend 28million on bony and start the ineffective dzeko

And yaya toure, for £280,000 a week you should be putting in 100% every week, he didnt even break into a steady jog today

Joe Hart gets untold stick but Caballero is shocking.

I would argue that Kompany is made to look bad because of the lack of protection from midfield

Can;t agree. He makes a laughable amount of individual errors.

Joe Hart gets untold stick but Caballero is shocking.

He is the same goalkeeper he was 5 years ago which is massively dissapointing considering the potential he had.

Still, long term contract, multi millionaire, and unchallenged no 1 for his country...

Â