Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

I would have felt sorry for him but for his cocky attitude and pathetic comments.

One of them something like "You can understand the small clubs being upset when they lose their best players to big clubs" ( ? ) in regards to Barry going to them.

So

"You can understand Hughes being upset knowing City have actually gone in and got a manager with some talent, instead of a shit stirring stupid annoying boring tit"

I'm thrilled it hasn't worked out for him, I didn't mind the bloke when he was at Rovers, but after the way he's conducted himself and referred to us as a small club he can **** himself!

I wonder what Barry's thinking these days? 8)

Am I the only person not happy by this?

I'm genuinely worried about a Man City with a decent manager.

They have all the money in the world, they are always going to be a threat, if one manager doesn't work onto the next one; so on and so fourth..

i think he's a tosser,but it shows what these big owners are like though..this isn't nice at all imo.thank god we got such a decent man like Randy,not a bad bone in his body a total class owner.them Arab lads are filth and bad for football may they all rot the tossers..

I would have felt sorry for him but for his cocky attitude and pathetic comments.

One of them something like "You can understand the small clubs being upset when they lose their best players to big clubs" ( ? ) in regards to Barry going to them.

So

"You can understand Hughes being upset knowing City have actually gone in and got a manager with some talent, instead of a shit stirring stupid annoying boring tit"

That was in regard to Lescott leaving Everton to join City. Said nothing of the sort when Barry left us. Totally agree with the consensus of the post though, he got all billy-big-balls when he'd acheived nothing in his managerial career. Tosser.

Am I the only person not happy by this?

I'm genuinely worried about a Man City with a decent manager.

Nah they are a circus. words removed.

Â