ClaretMahoney

Lets all stare at Manchester City!

Might be tempting fate, but City can probably start to look at hotels for the final now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you imagine what they'd do to us with our defence lol 😆

• Haha 1

Poor Burton. Majority of the City players would be worth more than their entire squad by themselves.

27 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Can you imagine what they'd do to us with our defence lol 😆

Elmo and Hutton would sort out the wingers and full backs plus Hourihane and Whelan would shut out De Bruyne and David Silva. Easy

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Elmo and Hutton would sort out the wingers and full backs plus Hourihane and Whelan would shut out De Bruyne and David Silva. Easy

Are you Steve Bruce ????

I had to laugh when Pep just came out and said we are in the final in his post match press conference. If it was Steve Bruce he'd be still saying the second leg would be tough 'down at their place' and that they couldn't be complacent.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I had to laugh when Pep just came out and said we are in the final in his post match press conference. If it was Steve Bruce he'd be still saying the second leg would be tough 'down at their place' and that they couldn't be complacent.

Be a game to maybe play Jedinak and Whelan to hold what we have 

15 hours ago, Hornso said:

Poor Burton. Majority of the City players would be worth more than their entire squad by themselves.

Every single one of them I'd say, and by a clear margin.

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Every single one of them I'd say, and by a clear margin.

Not just the squad but the entire club......I'd hazard a guess that you could probably but Burton Albion for £10M or less.......

I think the stat during the game was the city team and bench cost £548m and Burton cost £1m. 

Agree it wasn't edge of your seat stuff, but they made Wolves look ordinary.  Wolves hardly had a touch, made it very hard work for 90 minutes.

Its hard enough to play them with 11 men let alone 10. Borderline red card for me. 

35 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its hard enough to play them with 11 men let alone 10. Borderline red card for me. 

Playing against 10 is harder than against 11 for (Bruce’s) Villa!

Please win it City!

I don't know if i could take those obnoxious Liverpool fans gloating about winning their first ever prem title. They would not stop talking about it for years.

• Like 1