Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I just saw the chance that Delph had to equalize and he scuffed it wide.

What a shame, I really feel for him.

:crylaugh:

I like seeing Delph fail as much as any Villa fan, but we have to give credit to Bellerin who made an amazing tackle to tip the shot wide. 

• Like 2

Just now, Czechlad said:

I like seeing Delph fail as much as any Villa fan, but we have to give credit to Bellerin who made an amazing tackle to tip the shot wide. 

Nah it was all Delph's fault because he's been sitting on his arse for 2 seasons.

48 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pep tried his best to alienate one of the very best strikers in the world. He would be insane to let him go but he will. Without Aguero this season they'd be 7th or 8th.

its not the first time in fairness ;)

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Really hoping they lose tonight but I doubt it.  It's just too much to ask that they miss out on CL qualification :lol:

The problem is that the alternative is Man Utd or Arsenal.

I'd guess I'd prefer Arsenal finish 4th than either Manc club.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

The problem is that the alternative is Man Utd or Arsenal.

I'd guess I'd prefer Arsenal finish 4th than either Manc club.

No I also want Arsenal to miss out.  Thankfully I've no problem with Man Utd so it's an elegant solution for me :D 

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Raheem Sterling hasn't kicked on. Still awful at finishing, end product is very hit and miss and his decision making hasn't improved either.

He runs a bit more under Guardiola and that's about it.

The only thing we can say with any degree of confidence about Raheem Sterling is that he's unlikely to be as good as Theo Walcott.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

said it before, Sterling is another in a long line of headless fast English wingers like Walcott, Lennon, SWP, Pennant etc

Written off age 22.  Only in English football B)

• Like 1

Raheem Sterling has been directly involved in (scored, assisted, won penalty for) 30 goals this season, in 44 games. 

De Bruyne - 22 in 44

Silva - 17 in 41

Sane - 13 in 32

Maybe his overall play isn't as good as the others, I don't disagree with people there. But a recurring thing I see as that his end product isn't there. So are the others mentioned above just incredibly useless at producing or something? 

• Like 1

Â