Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

They charge West Brom more than us? Have they not seen a Pulis team away from home?

they probably set the price when Lambert was in charge ;)

We won there under Lambo!

Ah, wasn't aware of the subsidy. So it's obligatory?

I'm not sure its obligatory to subsidise tickets, but clubs fo have to use 200k to make away days cheaper, by laying on free travel is another deal

All clubs in the Premier League had to contribute £200k to the away fans fund this year, didn't they?

So all the clubs gave every other club £10k towards the ticket fees for the away fans... That means that they would get back exactly what they gave away?

Swansea are the way forward, tried to get clubs to join twentys plenty, think they got baggies and Newcastle, and I'm sure we're cheaper for them too, they're trying to charge you whatever you charge them

Think at the weekend vs Newcastle they gave their fans free travel and Newcastle did the same for their fans travelling to Swansea

All clubs in the Premier League had to contribute £200k to the away fans fund this year, didn't they?

So all the clubs gave every other club £10k towards the ticket fees for the away fans... That means that they would get back exactly what they gave away?

No, some of the fund goes on tickets, some on coaches and travel etc.

One club (I forget who but I think it was Hull) got their fans angry because they spent a large part of it on shit t shirts for their away fans at one game.

liverpool fans are boycotting hull away because they are charging them £50

As much as I dislike Liverpool and their fans, £50 to go to Hull is atrocious

I like that £20 idea. The home club says that they'll charge away fans £20 a ticket if they agree to do the same for their fans. Puts the pressure back on the other clubs. Like with the Hull thing, they could then say the price is set by Liverpool... Self fulfilling.

• 2 weeks later...

well with their financial issues with FFP he cant purchase the players that would fit his system. Ironically the player that would fit the Guardiola pressing system will leave on a free and that is Milner

Be funny to watch players like Nasri and especially Toure in such a system  :lol:

Â