Would you report a family member for benefit fraud?

StewieGriffin

Ah, The Moral Maze.

"Look at arson. I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building? I know I have".

By knowing the consequences, it means that nobody in the family would be likely to engage in criminal behaviour, as they know what would happen.

I fully agree with this part mate, i too hope im raising my boy to know right from wrong from an early age, so that he knows the consequences of his behaviour if he were to ever do something wrong, hopefully that would be enough to deter him from ever doing anything wrong.

And i like you, very much hope there never comes a time when me and the missus are placed in the situation.

As you say, we both see the situation differently and how we would react if we were ever presented with that sistuation.

Anyone mate, none of this is personal, just good debate. :)

That's not the point.

Whatever 'the point' is or was, you do appear to have missed it.

Every **** on benefits...

Edited previous post. No 'point' in bothering, really.

Let me rephrase it.

Do you think it is acceptable that people who sit on their arse all day watching Jeremy Kyle and breeding like rats should have more than people who work their arses off?

It doesn't matter to me whether it is a family member or some chav word removed I have never integrated with. Why should I pay for a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle for those who simply can't be arsed to work? You can't say it's OK for your family to do it and write off someone else for the same behaviour...

Â