Cheltenham 2012 Thread

YankeeinMadrid

The horse on the bet should be voided, shouldn't it?

so what does that mean for my bets? does that just mean my original stakes in the lucky 15 are increased as I don't have a few of the bets or do I get them refunded or how does it work? I am most confused :?

so what does that mean for my bets? does that just mean my original stakes in the lucky 15 are increased as I don't have a few of the bets or do I get them refunded or how does it work? I am most confused :?

Depends what bookie it is.

Either you'll get your stake back as the whole bet is voided, or the bet will continue (with reduced odds, obviously) with the non-runner voided.

Depends what bookie it is.

Either you'll get your stake back as the whole bet is voided, or the bet will continue (with reduced odds, obviously) with the non-runner voided.

I ended up getting some of my stake back and some winnings, so i'm guessing I got refunded any bets where that horse was involved.

Losing quite a bit of money. If I fail to win anything in the 5.15 I'll be calling it a day and enjoying the rest of the weeks races without a bet.

Makes you think, people who bet their whole banks away and lose it all... ouch.

Â