A little help if you may...

wiggyrichard

Right guys, im due to get married in June in Mexico. The wedding itself is going to take place on the beach or gardens.

My question is, what the hell do i wear? Has anyone else got married on a beach or been to a wedding abroad who could give me a few ideas?

Your help and advice would be much appreciated.

I got married on the beach, we all had matching suits and the bride and bridesmais had traditional wedding/brides maid dresses. They loved it (the people at the hotel / staff etc.) They said normally with these things the couple just turn up in shorts and t-shirts, get married then back in the bar. Nice to see it done properly. If you check out my fb page wiggy there should be some photo's (i think).

I got married on the beach, we all had matching suits and the bride and bridesmais had traditional wedding/brides maid dresses. They loved it (the people at the hotel / staff etc.) They said normally with these things the couple just turn up in shorts and t-shirts, get married then back in the bar. Nice to see it done properly. If you check out my fb page wiggy there should be some photo's (i think).

I'll have a gander at FB mate. Did you go for the full shebang Neil? Cravat, waistcoat etc?

no, just a dark normal smart suit, white shirt and then we all had the same matching (bright) tie. It looked brilliant.

Just had a look mate, you do scrub up well! :winkold:

For some reason ive got linen suit sort of champagne colour in my head!?

So do i go...

a) Trousers, shirt, cravat & waistcoat

or

B) Trousers & shirt

Serious (panama) hat on.....

I would go 'a', as you only get married once (hopefully, unlike me possibly etc)

Colour?

Footwear?

Material?

Â