• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann (for N'Zogbia 71)
    • Bannan (for Herd 82)
    • Gardner (for Petrov 90)

How does Warnock still get into the team? He's dreadful. Constantly being bailed out by Collins/Cuellar/Hutton.

He was solid today. What did he do "wrong"?

No massive errors that I can think of, he was just poor in general. I guess by his very low standards he had a solid game but we looked dogy down that left flank all game. I don't know why Lichaj isn't getting a run there.

Get the **** in!!

Not heard VP roar like that all season :D

Today I can't find a fault with Mcleish (except taking of Zog instead of Marc), we were great and fully deserved the win.

Herd MOTM, as I said last week he looks like he's been an ever-present for ten years in the prem, so composed.

Ireland and Nzogbia (who was double marked a la Ashley the whole game) close second and third.

So happy for Weimann to get the goal, really want him to make it.

Gabby looked unfit today, would be a big call to start Weimann over him but I would be tempted against Bolton.

Hutton has been solid for a few weeks now, I hope he can keep it up after I was one of his biggest critics early in the season.

Carlos needs to be given a contract extension.

I had forgotten the feeling where football puts a smile on your face and today I was grinning most of the way back to Leeds so thankyou boys for giving me a great Saturday, makes all the travelling every other week and the expenses seem totally worth it on days like today. A draw would have been very unfair on us as we dominated.

So happy!!

Surprised Fulham didn't give us more trouble, surprised WE nicked it at the end, not them, surprised to get 3 points at home.

Best case scenario would be to secure safety at the latest date possible by playing ugly football, and then continuing to play ugly losing football once we know we're not going down. That way, McLeish and Lerner will still feel pressure from supporters all the way to the last game.

Were you actually there today?

The reason that i ask is because i didn't see 'ugly football'. Ponderous at times, yes, but not 'ugly'.

The fact is that Villa are playing more of a passing game now than they have done since the turn of the millenium. Whether they are any good at it is another matter and, if recent years are anything to go by, 'ugly football' brings better results, but give me the passing game every time.

I never said we were dodgy defensively as a whole. Overall we were fine, I just didn't rate Warnock's performance. Sorry is that a crime?

Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion, it's just wrong :D

I never said we were dodgy defensively as a whole. Overall we were fine, I just didn't rate Warnock's performance. Sorry is that a crime?

Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion, it's just wrong :D

In your opinion.

Better performance and now should be safe barring a disaster, so a little more up beat but...........

Mcleish took the wrong winger off again, Albrighton is just out of his depth. WTF was Gabby doing and Petrov was poor.

For me Weirmann up front, Gabby with Albrighton out to play a free role and Gardner alongside Herd.

Still it was frustrating for 90mins and I honestly thought we would never score but for once we know what it's like to score a last minute winner, still want Mcleish out ASAP, in fact now we are (almost) safe it would be perfect timing!

Massive win. I thought first half we played our best football of the season, particularly at home.

Was horrible seeing it almost kick-off big style in the upper holte though. It was like seeing half the silly arguments on here pan out for real in the stands. I guess this is what you get with a man like McLeish at the helm.

McLeish out.

One game and a lucky goal. I sware some of you on here make me laugh. I was at the game, it was awful in the second half once again. Taking Nzog off killed it for me. He has gone to far for me McLeish still Out!

The crowd reaction killed it for me. We needed to get a striker on because we were never going to score. We took off the least effective, and most expendable midfielder, and the crowd reacted the way that they did.

The reaction was pathetic and ignorant, and further underlined that whatever this manager does he is one step away from ten thousand knives in his back.

For today at least, he did know what he was doing, and once again a section of our support have brought shame on the Aston Villa name.

Least effective? .......really!? Have you ever seen Marc Albrighton? Nzogbia and Ireland are the only creativity we have in that starting 11

Â