SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

The drum isn't banged loudly, just to the rythmn of the chants. At the QPR game people were looking around thinking WTF but after awhile a fair few people started joining in. I don't really care if they do or don't but it isn't THAT bad.

It doesn't matter how special a fan group; with a look at me approach to match day are, banging a drum at a game will be a bigger embarresment than anything put out on the pitch this season.

Do you go to games?

Had a season ticket for the last 8 years. Stood at the back of the upper Holte for 5 of them, now I'm towards the front of K5.

I posted when this group was first mentioned on here it would end up with someone banging a drum. If all you wanted was to create a better atmosphere, then why not go to the back of the Holte to join in and start off songs with the other guys.

I haven't heard the drum though to be fair or any extra noise from the lower which is kinda of my the point of not joining in with everybody else.

It doesn't matter how special a fan group; with a look at me approach to match day are, banging a drum at a game will be a bigger embarresment than anything put out on the pitch this season.

Do you go to games?

Had a season ticket for the last 8 years. Stood at the back of the upper Holte for 5 of them, now I'm towards the front of K5.

I posted when this group was first mentioned on here it would end up with someone banging a drum. If all you wanted was to create a better atmosphere, then why not go to the back of the Holte to join in and start off songs with the other guys.

I haven't heard the drum though to be fair or any extra noise from the lower which is kinda of my the point of not joining in with everybody else.

The back of the Holte isnt the best place for any displays tbh , otherwise I agree it would be ideal around likeminded people wanting to sing.

The drum isn't used like at Bolton etc it's more of a rhythm thing than someone bashing the shit of it so everyone can hear it.

Most of the lads had season tickets in the holte just tried NSL on a couple of cup games, the proximity of the away fans is good and for anyone whose never sat there i'd encourage them to do so., but certain things weren't right there.

I hear the Brigada lot have taken a lot of P8 and will be there next season with a big drum et all :lol:

Sorry, this was a joke! In a response to people booking up P8 on the cheap. I'd like to reiterate what the leaders of Brigada have said they will not be sitting there next season and where they will be sitting will be announced at Monday lunchtime. I would hate to think I've misled any potential Brigada members into booking seats in the wrong block as I really support what they are trying to do and the more people who join them the better!!

All those wanting a better match experience and want to get VP rocking again please hold your renewals until Monday lunchtime and help fill the Brigada block when it's announced :)

An announcement??? I love announcements!!! The mystery, the intrigue, the not knowing until the spectacular reveal?!?!

I wonder if you will be sitting in my block. My guess is................they will be in the same place as last season.

An announcement??? I love announcements!!! The mystery, the intrigue, the not knowing until the spectacular reveal?!?!

I wonder if you will be sitting in my block. My guess is................they will be in the same place as last season.

ok

Typical Villa related announcement, ends in dissapointment.

Â